985 Wet Weather Vest
A hard-wearing wet weather vest for sailing, offshore fishing, and more. Our 985 Wet Weather Vest has a waterproof PVC outer layer and warm fleece fabric lining making this vest both protective and comfortable. This is the ideal wet weather gear for whatever type of work you’re doing and is designed to keep you, the wearer, warm, dry and snug. The heavy-duty waterproof binding, adjustable collar and YKK zip will keep water out in all weathers, from storms and rainfall to gale force winds.
When you’re spending your days on the job, you shouldn’t be worrying about whether or not the clothes you have on are appropriate, have good waterproof protection or can keep up with the demands of your job. The team here at Stormline understand this first hand and ensure that all of the products they make are created to the highest standard so you can get on with doing what matters.
This wet weather vest is extremely popular with people in a whole range of industries thanks to its high, padded collar, easy-access pockets and fantastic waterproof layer. The shorter front is designed to be less bulky, and the long tail adds warmth and protection. Pockets are fleece-lined for comfort, just like the interior lining. This wet weather vest is extremely easy to clean as well. We created the outer material using high-quality PVC which reduces the need for it to be cleaned. The material instantly turns water droplets into beads which run off the material and onto the ground. A simple brush or wipe will eliminate any potential watermarks. And, while the PVC fabric is busy keeping the rain out, our warm lightweight fur fabric lining inside the vest will keep you warm and able to concentrate on the task at hand.
985 WET WEATHER VEST FEATURES:
- Heavy-duty waterproof binding and heavy-duty YKK zip – This wet weather vest comes with a zip that can be operated even if you’re wearing cumbersome, waterproof gloves. Its chunky toggle is ideal and because it’s heavy-duty, the zip won’t stick or get caught. The binding is made of waterproof material so you can be sure that you’ll keep dry once you’ve got the vest on.
- Shorter front with long-tail – This combination is ideal for when you’re on the job. The shorter front on the wet weather vest means your movement isn’t restricted while the long tail at the back gives you a little more protection and ensures that a draft doesn’t go up to your back. The long back also offers greater rain protection because the water will simply run off, instead of dripping on you.
- Fleece-lined pockets – The front pockets on this wet weather vest will keep your hands nice and warm. Our technology removes the need for bulkier layers and instead offers extra insulation in those crucial areas in a way that’s sleeker and ensures that this is one of the most ultralight jackets out there.
- Fully fleece lined – While the outside waterproof material is keeping the rain out, the extra layers inside the wet weather vest are fully fleece lined and provide an incredible amount of warmth, without compromising on the lightweight design.
- Adjustable collar for protection – The high collar on this wet weather vest can be adjusted to suit your dimensions. The collar on this waterproof jacket will keep the wind and rain away from your neck and give you a little more protection on cooler days. The collar on this wet weather vest offers great weather protection because it stops water trickling down onto the shirt or garment underneath the vest – keeping everything nice and dry.
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Equestrian waterproof clothing
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Horse Riding Oilskin
- Fishing Oilskins
- Dairy Farming wet weather gear
Please allow 5 – 10 days for delivery outside New Zealand or the United Kingdom. Please ensure you read our delivery information regarding items delivered outside of these countries on this item.
The dedicated team here at Stormline have been helping workmen and women get the job done with a range of waterproof jackets, wet weather vests, ultralight jackets and other heavy-duty wet weather foul and agriculture gear. Our products are created with you, the user, in mind. What we make is guided by your thoughts and feedback on our existing products. We have a commitment to constant innovation and development using the latest technology. When you’re wearing a Stormline product, you can rest assured knowing a great deal of passion, care and technology have gone into creating it. All our products come with practical features that a whole host of people, across a range of industries, find incredibly useful.
If you’re in the market for some new gear to use on the boat, on the farm, in aquaculture, at the stables or in the dairy farm then be sure to check out our range of products here at Stormline or get in touch with a member of our team.