The Stormtex 669EN ANSI and En 20471 Class 1 hi-viz PVC waterproof bib and brace are made from 340 gsm PVC for added durability and are fully reversible giving excellent protection. Layering underneath and having a bit of room is essential and the 669EN has a loose-fitting design so you can wear what you need underneath and enjoy excellent flexibility. They are also fully reversible to get the longest life out of your waterproof workwear. The heavy-duty 669EN has a range of fantastic features that include a useful chest pocket and plastic snaps for adjustment on the trouser bottoms to secure against boots or wellingtons. The waterproof hi-viz bib and brace are the perfect blend of functionality and features. We designed this particular item of waterproof workwear to be comfortable and durable for all types of outdoor work such as farming, construction, power washing, angling and to keep you dry in all conditions. Designed to be worn with the 248En Class 3 jacket.
Stormtex 669EN ANSI and EN 20471 Class 1 Hi-Viz Waterproof Workwear Bib and Brace Features:
- Single-layer 340 gsm PVC for movement and practicality – Designed with a mid-weight finish, these durable and practical trousers are easy to move in and great to use every day for fishing, farming and more, with regulation-required material designed to be highly visible from a distance.
- ANSI 107-2020 Class E compliant / Class 1 EN 20471 tape for visibility – The inclusion of marine grade reflective tape on both sides of this bib and braces set provides the highest level of visibility during adverse weather conditions or while you’re working through the night.
- Relaxed fit for easy layering – This practical hi-viz bib and brace set is designed to be extra roomy, leaving space to layer clothes underneath for warmth and comfort. The perfect combination with our lightweight pieces or with personal clothing to customise your fit and improve the overall feel of your day-to-day clothing.
- Adjustable divider allows for custom straps – We believe comfort is one of the top requirements of wet weather gear, which is why a sliding plastic divider is included with our bib and brace hi-viz trousers for greater customizability to your shape and individual needs.
- Adjuatble ankle snaps for comfort and waterproofing – With the ability to adjust the ankle straps to suit your individual needs, underclothes and footwear, you can ensure the perfect fit with this hi-viz wet weather gear in any number of situations and scenarios.
- Internal pocket for safe storage – Fully waterproof internal pocket keep your essentials clean and dry, from personal mobile phones to workplace technology that needs to be kept in a protected location on a construction site or in a quarry.
- Completely reversible – Designed to work both ways, with hi-viz tape and material on either side, these hi-viz waterproof trousers can last twice as long thanks to this innovative reversible feature which is ideal for long-term trade jobs.
- Weight: 1.1kg/2.4lbs (+/- 50g for smaller and larger sizes)
The Stormline Stormtex 669EN Class 1 hi-viz waterproof workwear bib and brace combines strength and durability with comfort and versatility. Using 340gsm PVC, the Stormtex medium weight bib and brace is strong and tough, protecting you from the weather and general but frequent outdoor use while remaining flexible and relatively lightweight.
Made from our durable but flexible 340gsm PVC, the Stormtex 669EN Class 1 hi-viz waterproof bib and brace is perfect for use across a wide range of different industries such as farming, fishing, construction, food processing, forestry, outdoor surveying, and industrial or commercial washing and cleaning. We use a particular PU coating that ensures that our gear remains both flexible and comfortable through years of rough use.
The Stormtex 669EN Class 1 hi-viz waterproof workwear bib and brace can be used throughout harsh weather and wet weather, keeping you warmer and drier through colder climates and temperatures. If you work outside and need a waterproof hi-viz bib and brace that offers you maximum visibility, this is the product for you – and it’s all thanks to the fantastic materials we use. You can combine this bib with the Stormtex 248EN hi-viz waterproof jacket.
Ideal for use as:
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Farming waterproof clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Food processing workwear
- Waterproof workwear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial Gardening wet weather gear
- Jet Washing
- Commercial Cleaning
- Soft Wash
- Pressure Washing
We work with customers across a wide range of different industries who rely on Stormline to provide outdoor gear they can rely and depend upon to provide a real return on investment and last for years of frequent outdoor use. We also provide our products wholesale, so if you’ve got an entire team or crew that you need to equip with a brand new set of reliable outdoor gear, then you can get in touch with us to discover how our products can be sold wholesale.
Have you had a bad experience with a previous provider, finding yourself stuck with inefficient or low quality, cheap outdoor gear that fails to live up to your standards? We understand the problem, and we’ve heard a lot of stories from our customers about similar experiences. Thankfully, by coming here to Stormline, you’ve come to the right place for an antidote and solution to that problem. We’ve spent over 50 years supplying customers across a range of different industries with reliable and high-quality outdoor gear and accessories.
It’s true since 1966 Stormline has worked with customers throughout the construction, farming, fishing, marine, forestry industries and more with the gear they need. We have a lot of experience designing, manufacturing and supplying outdoor gear of an incredibly high standard to our customers internationally. From PVC bibs and jackets to other outdoor workwear and accessories, our dedicated team here at Stormline are committed to providing the best, each and every time.
This is one of the reasons that we’ve managed to build a fantastic reputation for ourselves as a reliable and consistent provider across the industries we work with. Our products can be trusted to be of high quality and to be longlasting through constant use. A lot of our customers have come to rely on us as their sole supplier of excellent outdoor gear and clothing.
We’ve had a lot of success over our five decades in the industry, and part of this is because of the importance we place on understanding the needs of our customers. This is why we frequently consult the customers across the world who use our gear regularly. Doing this over our years in the industry has afforded us special insight into what our customers need and what they find useful. There are always features and accessories that could make for easy extras to include on our gear but that provides excellent functionality for you when you’re outside working hard.
You’ll see evidence of this across of product range, including the Stormtex 248EN medium weight PVC waterproof jacket, which is a fully reversible bib with an adjustable H harness and internal pockets for convenience. This product is loose fitting to allow for extra layers underneath, and plastic snaps to make for easy adjustment on the trouser bottoms to secure against your boots or footwear.
Quality is what is important to us, we understand the hardworking nature and daily requirements of our clients, and we use that knowledge to create clothing and wet weather gear that meets those challenges headfirst. With over 50 years of experience in creating workwear and other foul weather gear, our knowledge and experience makes us well-placed to deliver clothing that does the job, fits well and is comfortable all day long. Contact us now to find out about what we do, and how we do it.