A lightweight waterproof farming bib and brace overalls. The 664G is designed with a double 340gsm PVC front for work around the farm and in particular dairy farming.
The elasticated waist with low back design and our adjustable straps ensures that this waterproof farming bib and brace are comfortable overalls to wear in all weather conditions. Designed to be worn with the Stormtex-air 220G waterproof farming jacket. You’ll know that when you wear our bib and brace overalls that you’re wearing the correct clothing for the job.
STORMTEX-AIR 664G WATERPROOF FARMING BIB OVERALLS FEATURES:
- Internal chest pocket. As well as integral kneepad pockets, our bib overalls feature an internal reinforced pocket in which you can keep a wide selection of items. These useful pockets are easy to access and close to you. It’s just another reason why our bib overalls are the perfect choice for commercial or industrial fishing.
- Double welded seams. Stormline customers know how durable our products are and there is no exception when it comes to these bib overalls. They feature a reinforced double welded seam which all but guarantee that this heavy-duty product will last far longer than those products which simply feature regular double stitching. Creating a welded seam ensures there are no gaps in the assembly of the overalls which ultimately offers a great range of movement and greater freedom to carry out a wide variety of activities. It offers this, all while giving you the ideal protection from the elements.
- Staineless steel ankle domes. Our adjustment somes are a great feature and ensures your overalls are bespoke to you. Too loose? Simply pull them in a bit tighter and you’re good to go.
- Double layer PVC knee. The second layer covers the thigh and knee are for extra durability.
- Elasticated waist and adjustable straps. This will ensure that these heavy-duty overalls not only protect you but are comfortable and don’t restrict your movement. The straps are held by industrial plastic clips that are easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Weight 1.1kg ( /- 0.50g for smaller and larger sizes)
- Lightweight 340 gsm PVC – green
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Angling waterproofs
- Fishing foul weather gear
- Fish farming oilskins
Why Choose Stormline?
Since we were founded in 1966, Stormline has been producing and supplying people with the highest grade wet weather and foul weather equipment. From bib and brace overalls right through to wet weather vests and more heavy-duty clothing items. No matter what industry you’re in, whether it’s fishing, agriculture, construction, forestry, farming, aquaculture or offshore, we have weather protective equipment just for you. Our products are as tough as they need to be to get the job done. That, combined with our commitment to constantly innovating and bringing you the latest workwear technology is a pretty potent combination and one of many reasons you should choose Stormline.
Available in S – 2XL. Please contact us for more information.