***END OF LINE CLEARANCE ITEM*** see shipping notes below.
Stay dry and withstand the rigours of commercial fishing with the Crew 211 commercial fishing foul weather jacket.
This foul weather jacket is specifically designed for commercial fishing, from crayfish, lobster and scallop fishing to prawn trawling or chasing blue fin tuna on a charter boat. Commercial fishermen and crews have to be able to work in all manner of different climates and weather conditions, depending on the season, so a jacket that adapts to the climates with you is a real must.
A heavy-duty, high performing commercial fishing jacket suited to all conditions, the Crew 211 is a hardy protector against the harshest elements, without weighing you down or inconveniencing you when you’re trying to get on with your job.
The PVC is specially formulated to withstand abrasion and oils, without compromising on comfort and mobility. Designed in New Zealand for the crayfish (lobster) fishing industry, this jacket is designed to be worn with the Crew 655 Bib and Brace or Crew 654 Bib and Brace for complete protection from the elements. We know that your role can be very versatile, and you have to be able to spin a fair few plates at once, which is why we make every effort to ensure that our garments work seamlessly for every single part of your work. We’re proud to create garments that genuinely help you do your job, and don’t hinder you in any aspect of your role.
Note. This is a clearance item and is non refundable and not eligible for return or exchange.
COMMERCIAL FISHING RAIN GEAR JACKET FEATURES:
- Double layer front 550 gsm PVC. This heavy-duty PVC has been chosen and tested by us to make sure you’re getting a quality product that won’t scuff, scratch, rip or tear while you’re working.
- Full length heavy-duty reinforced YKK zip. The main zips and fastenings on all of our heavy-duty clothing and gear have also been designed in a way that makes them easy to use while wearing gloves, as well as with bare hands.
- Velcro storm flap, to keep you dry and prevent any rain or water entering the garment.
- Drawstring storm hood to allow a close fit and the best possible protection from the elements.
- Neoprene adjustable cuffs for water protection and comfort.
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with a longer back for added water protection.
- Neon on the arms for hi-visibility for superior performance in all conditions and enhanced safety and identification.
- Double welded seams to ensure full waterproofing and durability, no matter what conditions you need to face.
- Quick-drying polyester lining to keep you warm, comfortable and dry and to protect your skin.
- Bright blue and neon yellow colour scheme, to make sure you and your team are always staying safe and visible, even in rough weather or when working at night.
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Power washing and jet washing
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
- Pressure washing rain gear
- Jet Washing
- Soft Wash
The Stormline Approach
Since 1966, Stormline has been equipping some of the world’s toughest workers with gear that really does hold up. We take the time to make sure our products are practical for the people who will be using them, and that they really do stand up to the foul weather conditions that you face every day. Our roots are in New Zealand, where we have supplied high-quality workwear to the fishing and aquaculture industries for over 50 years. Today, we sell our products to crews all over the world, and have continued to evolve and update our designs to meet the needs of today’s crews.
**Please allow 5- 10 working days for delivery outside North America. Shipped from US/Canada. This item is sold without warranty. Clearance items are non-refundable.
**Please note that for delivery outside North America you are responsible for any duties and taxes. Please refer to our shipping policy.