‘New and improved’ Stormtex-Air 755G Waterproof Farming Over Trousers are designed from lightweight 320 gsm PVC that is durable and comes with a polyester backing to dry quickly. This premier item of farming workwear is designed to be long-lasting and perfect as farming waterproofs, angling waterproofs, wet weather over trousers or general commercial use.
The 755G waterproof farming over-trousers include hip pockets for easy access to your trousers underneath and an elasticated waist for comfort and ease of wearing. The hem on these green waterproof trousers is designed for wearing boots or gumboots/wellington’s and includes domes on the hem to prevent water entry. The crotch and side seams feature double-welded seams that ensure 100% waterproof protection.
The Stormtex-Air 755G are ideal for professional farmers as farming waterproof over-trousers due to their lightweight but durable material. They are also treated to withstand oils and are suitable for dairy farming. These farming waterproofs are designed to last. The 755G is also great for landscape gardening work or for sea angling. The waterproof PVC fabric is designed to last and will withstand hard days work in the garden or exposure to seawater while keeping you dry.
This product is available as green waterproof trousers.
WATERPROOF FARMING OVERTROUSERS FEATURES:
- Lightweight 320gsm PVC – We don’t compromise on comfort, mobility or protection, from our farming coveralls to our farm jackets. The same can be said for our farming waterproof over trousers. Unlike more heavy-duty trousers, the single layer of PVC offers the wearer full range of mobility while also protecting them from the elements.
- Reinforced legs – Double layer PVC from below the knee to the mid thigh to provide extra durability and long lasting.
- Elasticated Waist with built in belt – The waist trouser is elasticated which allows you to adjust them to your bespoke needs. There is built in belt to prevent the trousers slipping.
- Two Hip Access Pockets – Easy-to-access hip pockets. From farm gloves to mobile phones, the two hip pockets are waterproof and will house all the things you’ll need to get the job done.
- Domed at Ankles to Secure Over Boots – Never worry about not being able to secure footwear again. You’ll be able to secure work boots, walking boots and Wellingtons with ease.
- Double welded Seams – When you’re on the farm, the boat or in the garden working on the job in hand, you don’t want to be worrying about things getting into the bottoms of your waterproof trousers. At Stormline, we understand this which is why we welded our seams to keep you dry and uncomfortable.
- Weight 700g (+/- 100g for smaller and larger sizes)
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Farming waterproof overtrousers
- Dairy waterproofs
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Dairy farming overtrousers
- Farming wet weather gear
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather gear popular in New Zealand
- Commercial Cleaning wet weather pants
- Commercial gardening wet weather pants
- Survey rain gear
- Sea angling waterproof clothing
- Landscape gardening waterproofs
Available in sizes S – 3XL
Why Choose Stormline?
Since our early days back in 1966, Stormline has been committed to creating high-quality fishing industry workwear, aquaculture rain gear, sea angling waterproof clothing and much, much more across a variety of industries. We know how challenging and physical some of these jobs can be which is why we know that you need a product you can rely on day in, day out. From fishing, agriculture, construction, forestry, farming, aquaculture or offshore we have the protective gear just for you.