We have shrunk our very popular 985 wet weather vest for kids. It includes all the same features as the adult version and is designed from high quality materials to last and withstand all the rigours of outdoor use with kids. Includes a heavy duty PVC outer layer that can be easily cleaned and a warm lightweight microfleece inner lining for warmth and comfort in all conditions.
Our kids wet weather vest has a high, padded collar, easy-access pockets and longer back. The PVC outer fabric keeps the rain out, the warm lightweight fur fabric lining will withstand saltwater conditions and offers great weather protection on cooler days.
KIDS WET WEATHER VEST FEATURES:
- Heavy-duty waterproof binding and heavy-duty YKK zip. These are designed so they won’t break or damage the waterproof jacket. It’s reliable and will work every time because worrying about the fit and zip of your waterproof vest should be the last thing on your mind.
- Rear storm flap for greater protection. We created our waterproof vest with the end user in mind. This is why we made the decision to shorten the front of the vest. Why? Well, it means you don’t have to deal with bulkier layers which can hamper movement when you’re going about your day. The back of the wet weather vest, however, has been fitted with a long tail for extra insulation and a little more protection in crucial areas where wind and rain could enter.
- Fleece lined pockets. Just because something is durable and dependable, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t offer comfort too. The wet weather vest has warm pockets to keep little hands warm.
- Fully fleece lined. We create waterproof vests using high-quality processes and rigorous assembly. So, when you purchase your wet weather vest you can expect it to be fully fleece lined with welded seams to keep the heat in while offering rain protection on the outside.
- High collar for protection. We fitted the wet weather vest with a high collar that has a waterproof lining that gives it a bit more protection from the elements. This high collar ensures the whole jacket is keeping things as they should be and protecting you.
- 650 gsm PVC for durability for rough and play
- Micro Fleece for warmth
Why Choose Stormline?
Since we first started creating and supplying high quality, professional-grade wet weather and foul weather in 1966 we’ve become highly regarded for our wet weather vests, wet weather jackets and other heavy-duty products. Stormline is the go-to company when workers, across all kinds of industries, be it fishing, agriculture, construction, forestry, farming, aquaculture or offshore are looking for items that offer the highest level of weather protection. We only make products that are durable, as tough as you are and we’re committed to consistent innovation of our products to ensure they’re always offering you what you need. We never settle at Stormline. Our finger is on the pulse when it comes to new developments and updates in the industry that you’re in. We spend a great deal of time speaking to people across the world to ensure that the features we include, be it zippered pockets, larger vents or easy-access chest pockets, are right for you.