The Crew 955 heavy duty raglan oilskin short sleeve PVC rain jacket is a single-layer PVC heavy duty jacket, designed for those requiring extra strong gear, but in a lighter package. The jacket is made from 630 gsm blue PVC to withstand abrasion. The raglan arm sleeve ensures a full range of movement and more room than the traditional drop sleeve design. The Crew 955 jacket has short sleeves with PVC binding and a heavy duty plastic zipper and velcro storm flap.
Crew 955 Wet Weather Gear Jacket Features:
- 630 gsm PVC.
- 480 gsm Neon to reduce weight
- Full length heavy duty reinforced zip.
- Velcro storm flap.
- Adjustable two piece hood that fits over helmets.
- Short sleeve arms with PVC binding.
- Neon for hi-visibilty on arms and hood.
- Raglan arm sleeve for improved ease of movement.
Ideal for use as:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
- Sport fishing rain gear