Lightweight safety rain gear jacket is made from nylon backed PU/PVC is Stormline’s top-of-the line lightweight foul weather jacket. The Captain’s foul weather construction rain gear jacket is equipped with a range of features making it a versatile jacket ideal for wet weather workwear or as recreational fishing clothing.
With it’s light weight material and functionality, the Captain’s foul weather safety range is popular as commercial cleaners wet weather gear and for use by builders, construction contractors and forestry workers. It’s also great as a general use jacket due to its versatility and features.
**Please allow 5 – 10 working days for delivery outside the United States. Please ensure you read our Delivery Information regarding items delivered outside of these countries on this item.
Note. This is a clearance item and is non refundable and not eligible for return or exchange.
Lightweight Construction Rain Gear Jacket Features:
- Full length heavy duty reinforced plastic zip
- Velcro storm flap and neoprene adjustable cuffs for waterproof protection and comfort
- Draw string hood
- Enclosed utility pocket
- Fire Resistant PVC version available. Please contact us with your requirements.
Ideal for use as:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear