The Stormtex 248EN Class 3 Hi-Viz waterproof workwear jacket is designed for all types of outdoor workwear use including farming, power washing, construction and also angling. It is ANSI 107 – 2020 (Type P or R) compliant and EN ISO 20471 Class3. The Stormtex 248EN PVC Hi-Viz waterproof workwear jacket is made from 340 gsm PVC that is supple and hardwearing for all conditions. The 248EN is Hi-Viz for safety and visibility in low light or at night. The Stormtex 248EN has a raglan arm sleeve to ensure a full range of easy movement, along with a full-length heavy-duty YKK zipper with velcro storm flap, elasticated cuffs and an internal phone pocket. The matching bib and brace is the 669En Class 1.
Stormtex 248En Class 3 Hi-Viz Waterproof Workwear Jacket – ANSI – EN 20471 Features:
- Hi-Viz 340 gsm PVC for visibility and strength – The 340 gsm PVC jacket is crafted from high-quality materials and is designed in classic neon yellow to provide excellent visibility even in low-light or low-visibility conditions. Designed specifically to keep the user warm and dry, especially when combined with lightweight underlayers which are also available from Stormline. This mid-range weight ensures a good range of movement is available while still keeping the user dry in adverse conditions and the use of professional-grade PVC slicks rainwater and other liquids straight off for fast drying once you’re inside again.
- Marine grade reflective tape: ANSI 107 – 2020 (Type P or R) compliant / EN ISO 20471 – Specialist marine grade reflective tape is utilised in the design of this jacket, providing ultimate reflection even in the most adverse of conditions. Ideal for commercial fishing, sport fishing and even for use in high-traffic, high-risk areas such as construction and quarries where wet weather gear is essential.
- Full-length heavy-duty reinforced YKK zip – With reinforced plastic and a purposefully heavy-duty design, our rugged YKK zips are designed to be functional even when wearing thick gloves. Hard-wearing and long-lasting, this essential design feature sets Stormline waterproof jackets apart from other brands, reducing breakages and keeping your zip in place all day long.
- Velcro storm flap for day-long comfort – Practicality and quality go hand-in-hand at Stormline, which is why our jackets are equipped with Velcro storm flaps to enhance the waterproof nature of our jacket, keeping you comfortable and dry for long stretches of time. Out Velcro is also easy to undo without reducing security, allowing you to easily remove your high vis wet weather gear at the end of the working day.
- Raglan arm sleeve for improved ease of movement with elasticated cuffs – In-built raglan sleeves help to improve your range of motion over a standard, stiff waterproof jacket, making this item the ideal choice for intensive farming, fishing and outdoor jobs without compromising on waterproof properties. Elasticated sleeves further improve the water tightness of this hi-viz waterproof jacket.
- Internal phone pocket included – Keep your mobile device and any other necessary technology safe and dry with an internal, protected phone pocket that keeps your belongings entirely dry no matter how severe the weather.
Here at Stormline, we have years of experience providing our customers with the best outdoor gear that they need to complete a range of different outdoor jobs. Because of this, we understand that without great materials, you don’t have great gear. Material is where the quality of your gear begins, which is why we have spent years carefully choosing and curating the materials and producers we work with to ensure that our customers always receive the best quality clothing and outdoor gear we can provide.
Your gear needs to be tough and reliable whilst also being as flexible and comfortable as possible – you’re probably going to be spending a long time wearing our gear, so you need it to stand up to harsh weather and the general wear and tear of frequent use while being easy and comfortable to wear day in day out.
The Stormtex 248EN Class 3 hi-viz waterproof workwear jacket uses a single layer 340gsm PVC to find a perfect balance between weight and strength. If you need an extra-strong waterproof workwear jacket that keeps you protected and stands up against the harsher weather but remains relatively lightweight and comfortable for long term and longlasting use, then the Stormtex 248B might be right for you.
Using a single layer 340gsm PVC fabric, we’ve made this jacket with the intention of giving our customers a strong and flexible jacket. We always take care to ensure that our fabrics and tough and withstanding, resistant to sticking, ripping, fraying and tearing. Here at Stormline, we aim to make products that will last you for years to come – outdoor gear that you know is an investment worth making because you’ll get years of use for your money. At Stormline, we use the materials we do so that we can make gear that you can rely on.
How do you know you can rely on PVC fabrics for your outdoor gear? Well, it’s a tried and trusted fabric that has been used across industries for years. Made from polyester, cotton, or nylon fabric and coated with a strong but flexible malleable plastic, PVC fabric is known for its combination of stability and versatility, being used for a range of different applications. Using PVC fabrics means that our outdoor gear is completely waterproof. If you spend a lot of time working outdoors, you need clothing that you can rely on to keep you comfortable and dry in heavy rain. Our PVC products are also strong and resistant to ripping and tearing.
Made from strong but durable PVC, our Stormtex 248EN Class 3 hi-viz waterproof workwear jacket is suitable for use in a wide range of different sectors and industries – essentially anything that needs workers to be kept dry, warm and insulated. Stormline outdoor products also use a particular PU coating to help keep the gear flexible and comfortable through years of use.
The Stormtex 248EN Class 3 hi-viz waterproof workwear jacket is perfect for use across industries such as fishing, power washing, farming, food processing, construction, forestry, offshore work, outdoor surveying, and much more. Capable of being used throughout harsher, wetter and colder climates and temperatures, the Stormtex 248EN waterproof jacket doesn’t compromise on durability or toughness. If you work outside and need a jacket that keeps you dry and secure while on the job, the Stormtex 248EN medium weight raglan waterproof workwear jacket is a perfect choice.
Ideal for use as:
- Power washing and jet washing
- Food processing workwear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Angling waterproof clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Waterproof Farming Jacket
- Power washing
- Jet washing
Stormline’s tough and flexible outdoor gear is the perfect fit for work across a wide range of different industries thanks to the comfort and protection provided. Thinking of picking up a range of the same outdoor gear for your crew? We also offer our products on a wholesale basis, so you can secure a great deal while making sure your team gets the highest quality gear for their outdoor work.
You want your outdoor gear to be provided by someone who has the experience and a deep understanding of your industry. Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Stormline, we’ve spent over 50 years helping to supply teams working across the marine, fishing, construction, farming, forestry industries and more with the kind of gear they need to get the job done.
That’s right: since 1966, we’ve been designing, manufacturing and supplying outdoor gear of the highest quality and to the highest professional standards to a wide range of industries. From foul weather and wet weather PVC bibs and jackets to any workwear and accessories needed, it’s important to the dedicated team here at Stormline that we always deliver the best gear possible to our customers. Because of this, we’ve managed to build a fantastic reputation across the industries we consistently supply with high-quality outdoor gear. Our products are reliable and trustworthy, and teams across the world have to come to rely on us for providing the outdoor gear they need.
We spend a lot of time working with our customers. It’s crucial that we understand the needs of the people buying our gear, which is why we hold frequent consultations with teams across the world who need our gear. That gives us special insight and the ability to incorporate the kinds of features and accessories that actually make a difference to you when you’re out working in the harsh weather. You’ll see evidence of this commitment and hard work across our impressive line of outdoor gear – including the Stormtex 248EN EN20471 Class 3 hi-viz waterproof workwear jacket, which comes with a raglan arm sleeve for a more full range of arm movement, a full-length YKK zipper with storm flap, an internal phone pocket, and elasticated cuffs.
With over five decades of experience in creating high-quality wet weather gear, we’re the ideal choice for commercial and recreational users alike. Our trade-standard waterproof gear is created to weather even the worst of storms, with inbuilt features to keep you dry, warm and safe all day, every day. Interested in what we do? Get in touch today to find out more.
There are no reviews yet.