The Stormtex midweight PVC industrial rain gear pants are made from 500 gsm PVC and are fully reversible. They designed so you can layer clothing underneath and are also fully reversible to get longer life our of your work rain gear. They feature an elastic waist. They are designed to be comfortable and durable for all types of outdoor work such as farming, commercial fishing, construction, power washing and to keep you dry in all conditions.
STORMTEX INDUSTRIAL RAIN GEAR PANTS FEATURES:
- Midweight 500gsm PVC – The single layer of PVC offers a hard wearing PVC that is oil resistant and durable.
- Elasticated Waist – The waist trouser is elasticated.
- Double welded Seams – To ensure you stay completely dry all seams on these pants are double welded. This is essential to ensure the gear lasts when working in tough conditions.
- Weight 700g (+/- 100g for smaller and larger sizes)
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Farming waterproof overtrousers
- Dairy waterproofs
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Dairy farming overtrousers
- Farming wet weather gear
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather gear popular in New Zealand
- Commercial Cleaning wet weather pants
- Commercial gardening wet weather pants
- Survey rain gear
- Sea angling waterproof clothing
- Landscape gardening waterproofs
Available in sizes S – 4XL
Why Choose Stormline?
Since our early days back in 1966, Stormline has been committed to creating high-quality fishing industry workwear, aquaculture rain gear, sea angling waterproof clothing and much, much more across a variety of industries. We know how challenging and physical some of these jobs can be which is why we know that you need a product you can rely on day in, day out. From fishing, agriculture, construction, forestry, farming, aquaculture or offshore we have the protective gear just for you.