A heavy-duty commercial fishing smock designed for the active fishing professional and aquaculture. The Stormtex 818 waterproof smock features single-layer PVC for extra strength while not compromising on its lighter design. The fishing smock is made from 500 gsm blue PVC, ensuring it withstands even the harshest abrasion.
This fishing jackets are designed to be worn with our other fishing clothing items, in particular, the crew 640 or crew 654 bib overalls.
This fishing jacket is 100% waterproof with double welded seams and an adjustable two-piece hood that can be worn with or without a helmet meaning you’ll always be safe from hazards and protected from the weather. This waterproof fishing jacket also includes a lot of internal chest waterproof pockets and other handy pockets which can fit a phone or other essential smaller items.
STORMTEX 818 PVC WATERPROOF COMMERCIAL FISHING SMOCK FEATURES:
- 500 gsm PVC in blue for extra strength and durability.
- 480 gsm Neon on arms and hood.
- Elastic Cuffs for Water Protection and Comfort – Tweak your waterproof jacket to fit even better with our elastic cuffs. Loosen or tighten depending on your need at the time.
- Gussett. Expandable gusset secured by a metal dome.
- Neon for Hi-visibility on Arms and Hood – Never worry about not being seen by your crew and colleagues. This waterproof jacket features neon sections that ensure you’re spotted.
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
- Sportfishing rain gear
Why Choose Stormline?
Since 1966, Stormline has been creating the highest grade wet weather and foul weather gear, from fishing tops, fishing trousers and fishing coats to wading jackets and waterproof trousers. All of which are designed with the offshore fisherman, farmer, aquaculture person or saltwater fisherman in mind. No matter what industry you’re in, be it fishing, agriculture, construction, forestry, farming, aquaculture or offshore, we have weather protective equipment just for you.