The Stormtex-Air 669G lightweight farming waterproof bib and brace are manufactured from lightweight weight 310 gsm PVC and are fully reversible. The waterproof bib and brace also feature a useful pocket in the front with plastic snaps for adjustment on the trouser bottoms. Designed to be lightweight and durable for farming and outdoor work.
The Stormtex-Air 669G Farming Waterproof Bib & Brace is perfect for a wide variety of applications, including outdoor work, due to their high level of waterproofing and flexibility. They are especially suitable for a wide variety of applications in agriculture for their versatility, comfort and durability. As they are a very lightweight garment, the 669G bib & brace pants are ideal for changing and unpredictable climates, and have been designed with our customers working in agriculture, farming, fishing, forestry, aquaculture and more in mind.
At Stormline, we take the time to make sure we truly understand the needs of our customers in different sectors, cultures, climates and industries, and the Stormtex-Air 669G farming waterproof bib and brace pants are no different. We know that when you’re working outside, you need a product that gives you protection from the elements, whatever they may be that day, without weighing you down. The lightweight 340 gsm PVC on the 669G farmer’s waterproof bib and brace allows for optimum comfort for our customers without having to compromise on protection, durability or effectiveness for the work they do.
- Single-layer lightweight weight 340 gsm PVC – this fabric has been chosen for its flexibility and durability, meaning you won’t be held back by your gear. It is chemical resistant. Fit for all weathers, our high-quality PVC fabric is resistant to knocks, scrapes and tears so you can be confident your equipment has got your back, even in the worst of the weather!
- Adjustable back divider – for durability and comfort. This shape is designed to sit comfortably on the shoulders, without digging in, sliding, stretching or causing you any discomfort. The harness is made from 38mm heavy-duty elastic for optimum comfort and practicality. The adjustable divider helps to get best fit.
- Internal chest pocket – the 669G bib and brace pants feature an internal pocket perfect for mobile phones, small tools and other equipment you need to keep on hand and protected from the elements! This is just one of the ways we take care to make all of our products with practicality for our customers in mind.
- Fully reversible to last longer – giving you flexibility and versatility in how you work and use your gear, our fully reversible pants are fantastic for extended use and staying in shape even when the elements throw all they can at you!
- Adjustable ankle snaps – adjustable ankle snaps that whatever the terrain or weather conditions, our bib and brace pants are perfect for waterproofing around rainboots and heavy footwear.
- Lightweight 900 grams (+/- 50g for smaller and larger sizes) – weighing only 800 grams, our bib and brace pants are perfect for giving you all the protection you need while out in the fields, seas, forests, site or wherever else your work takes you! Despite the low weight of this garment, the high-quality PVC fabric makes it durable and able to stand up to the hard work you do every day.
Ideal for use as:
- Fish industry workwear – the high-quality waterproofing of the 669G bib and brace means that it is resistant to water, dirt, rain, snow, mud and much more, keeping you warm and dry every day on the job.
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear – commercial fishing is one of the hardest and most variable industries to work in, in no small part due to what the elements throw at you every day on the ocean. Whether you’re battling high winds, rain, heat or cold, our products, including the 669G bib and brace pants, have been designed with your needs in mind.
- Aquaculture rain gear – working in aquaculture means working outside, no matter what the weather has in store. Our products are 100% waterproof and have been made with strong, welded seams and high-quality materials to keep you warm, dry and comfortable every day on the job.
- Saltwater fishing clothing – fishing in saltwater and on the open ocean has a unique set of challenges that workers and crews of all kinds need to face. With Stormline, you can be confident that your gear is completely waterproof to keep you working at your best – water-resistant or rainproof gear just won’t do in this kind of environment!
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear – Offshore fishing means working out on the seas, so you need to be confident your gear is going to hold up out there! From high winds and salt spray to working closely with the catch, plus working in cold nights and hot days, your gear needs to be as versatile as possible to cover the wide variety of different jobs you need to do offshore.
- Farming waterproof clothing – as a farmer, you have to be able to carry out one of the many tasks that fall under your job umbrella. The Stormtex 669G bib and brace is reversible, lightweight and durable, making it incredibly versatile and perfect for any of the jobs you need to do, whatever the weather!
- Construction rain gear – construction is an industry that doesn’t stop for anything, including the weather! Our lightweight bib and brace pants give you all the freedom you need to move around and make the most of your time onsite, without letting in the rain or getting scratched, scuffed and torn.
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing – forestry is an incredibly demanding industry to work in, so you gear needs to hold up. When you’re working in wet weather or foul weather, no matter what kind of work you’re doing, there’s nothing worse than clothing that doesn’t stand up to the elements.
- Survey rain gear – surveying means you’re outside whenever the job needs it, not when the climate says so! Finding gear that keeps you warm and dry no matter what the external conditions are like.
- Dairy Farming wet weather gear – as a dairy farmer, you have a responsibility to your herd, no matter what the outside conditions are like! Our gear will keep you safe, warm and comfortable every day, without letting you down.
Please allow 5 – 10 days for delivery outside the United Kingdom. Please ensure you read our Delivery Information regarding items delivered outside of these countries on this item. Posted Royal Mail 2nd Class in the UK.
The saltwater fishing clothing of choice for fishing crews worldwide, Stormline started out in 1966, selling high-quality protective clothing and gear to the fishing industry. Since then, we’ve gone from strength to strength, and now offer a wide variety of durable, comfortable, and most importantly, effective workwear to a variety of different industries, including farming, agriculture, offshore, surveying, construction, landscaping and more! We sell our products to hard workers all over the world, including in the UK, Ireland, US, Canada, France, Australia and of course, our home turf of NZ, so have designed our jackets, pants, bib and brace trousers, accessories and more with a wide variety of ever-changing climates in mind.