The 979TN hooded wet weather vest is made from both lightweight stretch PVC and heavy duty PVC to provide a lightweight half sleeve vest with a highly durable front provided by the heavy duty PVC. The jacket is fully fleece lined including the pockets for warmth and comfort. This jacket is ideal for general commercial work, farming or fishing.
**Made in New Zealand. Shipped from New Zealand. Please allow 3 – 10 working days delivery in US, Canada, UK and Europe. Please see shipping notes.
STORMTEX-AIR 979TN HOODED WET WEATHER VEST FEATURES:
- Heavy-duty waterproof binding and heavy-duty YKK zip. These are designed so they won’t break or damage the waterproof jacket. It’s reliable and will work every time because worrying about the fit and zip of your waterproof vest should be the last thing on your mind.
- Rear storm flap for greater protection. We created our waterproof vest with the end user in mind. This is why we made the decision to shorten the front of the vest. Why? Well, it means you don’t have to deal with bulkier layers which can hamper movement when you’re going about your day. The back of the wet weather vest, however, has been fitted with a long tail for extra insulation and a little more protection in crucial areas where wind and rain could enter.
- Fleece lined pockets. Just because something is durable and dependable, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t offer comfort too. The wet weather vest has warmer pockets than most, it comes with fleece-lined chest pockets that protect your hands.
- Fully fleece lined. We create waterproof vests using high-quality processes and rigorous assembly. So, when you purchase your wet weather vest you can expect it to be fully fleece lined with welded seams to keep the heat in while offering rain protection on the outside.
- 650 gsm PVC (Grey) + 500 gsm PVC (Neon) – Specially formulated PVC to withstand abrasion and to provide strecth and suppleness. Oil resistant.
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Farming waterproof jacket
- Fishing industry workwear
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather gear
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather gear popular in New Zealand
- Commercial Cleaning wet weather pants
- Commercial gardening wet weather pants
- Survey rain gear
Available in sizes XS – 4XL