The Stormtex-Air 652 wet weather bib and brace is extremely lightweight and comfortable with a high back design. The Stormtex-Air 652 incorporates many of our leading innovations and features with double layers over the legs. This wet weather bib and brace is designed with safety in mind both on the farm, general industry or aquaculture and fishing with a high level of neon for hi-visibility.
Working on a farm or at sea is hard work and this wet weather bib and brace is designed to be both functional, but comfortable and look good too. The stretch PVC is a hi-tech fabric that is extremely soft, but durable for when working on the farm, playing on the boat or working outdoors. It is ideal as PVC waterproof workwear for all kinds of conditions, due to it’s incredibly strong yet lightweight PVC material, which has been chosen with our customer in mind. You need your equipment to stand up to all kinds of different conditions, types of work, climates, scrapes and accidents and that’s exactly what we do!
STORMTEX-AIR 652 WET WEATHER BIB AND BRACE FEATURES:
- Safe High Visibility Detailing – The reflective detailing found on this wet weather gear will ensure you are seen. The reflective strips and neon additions will make sure you stand out leaving you to worry about the job at hand.
- Heavy-Duty Elastic Brace with Industrial Plastic Clips – Enjoy a supportive, robust fit thanks to the H adjustable braces and their accompanying plastic clips. This enhanced design gives you optimal functionally while ensuring the waterproof material is doing its job while you’re busy working away in the great outdoors.
- Internal Pocket – Wet weather work gear doesn’t have to sacrifice all practically for ruggedness – it can have both. Internal side pockets featured on the bib and brace and offer great practice and are of ample size meaning you can fit certain tools, work essentials and things like your phone in there with ease.
- Welded Seams – Enjoy complete waterproofing with welded seams. These seams give this wet weather working gear extra protection, giving you greater confidence that what you’re wearing can protect you.
- Adjustable Ankle Tabs – Make this durable material and wet weather working gear even more bespoke to you. These tabs on our wet weather bib can be tightened or relaxed depending on your choice of footwear for that particular day.
- Triple-layer on Knees – This triple layer of protection gives you extra knee reinforcement during a busy day of work. Made with incredibly durable material, the triple-layer is just one of many nice extra features that offer maximum protection.
- Knee pads – Never worry about knee pads again, why? Because with this wet weather working gear, the knee pads are integrated, meaning you never have to worry about leaving these vital pieces of equipment at home.
- Elasticated high back for comfort – This bib and brace wet weather work gear moves with you. The high back is elasticated and will bend, extend or contract no matter what task you’re performing.
- Optional side utility pocket – Keep a huge variety of small items in our optional side pocket.
At Stormline, we know that great gear starts with great materials, which is why we have carefully chosen all the materials in our products to make sure they fit your needs while being strong, durable and comfortable. The Stormtex-Air 652 wet weather bib and brace uses a double layer, nylon-backed PVC over the legs to make sure that the areas that see the most strain have the comfort and protection you need. Despite being a lightweight 340gsm PVC fabric, we’ve taken great care to ensure that our fabrics are durable and won’t stick, rip, fray or tear. We’re proud of the products we make, and know that they’ll last you for years to come.
PVC fabrics have been used for many years in a huge variety of different applications, due to their incredibly stable and versatile composition. PVC is made from a polyester, cotton or nylon fabric backing coated with a high-quality, flexible and malleable plastic. This ensures that our products are completely waterproof, give you comfort and breathability and aren’t liable to ripping, tearing or damage. With a PVC outer and fabric against the skin, the Stormtex-Air 652 bib and brace is also quick drying and moisture-wicking to keep you warm and dry inside and out. PVC is a brilliant choice for a variety of different sectors and industries as it is completely waterproof, keeps wearers warm and insulated, can be layered to keep you warm when you need it or cool when it gets hot, and is easily cleaned due to its with antibacterial properties. Our products also have a PU coating to help keep them flexible and comfortable even after years of wear.
As the Stormtex-Air 652 wet weather bib and brace is made from lightweight, durable PVC, it is perfect for use in a wide variety of industries, such as fishing, farming, landscaping, aquaculture, construction, forestry and more! It is perfect for warmer climates and temperatures due to its lower weight and thinner fabric, without compromising on insulation or durability, so no matter what the weather throws at you, you know you’ll be well-equipped with the Stormtex-Air 652 Wet Weather Bib and Brace.
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Yachting foul weather gear
- Survey rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- PVC waterproof workwear
- Offshore gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Fish industry workwear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Dairy farming wet weather gear
- Construction rain gear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Commercial cleaning clothing
- Aquaculture rain gear
So many industries can benefit from the amazing products we offer, due to their comfort and durability. We also offer wholesale for our products, so your crew or team can get the best possible gear for their work in the great outdoors!
Our history with wet weather working gear goes as far back as 1966. The team at Stormline have been creating a wide selection of commercial and industrial work clothing for a wide variety of industries such as fishing, aquaculture, offshore, agriculture, construction, forestry, farming. We innovate constantly and use the latest hi-tech fabrics to ensure that our customers have got the best equipment for the job at hand, be it wet weather bibs, waterproof padded jackets or any of our other amazing products.
Since 1966, we’ve been creating and supplying high-quality, professional-grade wet weather and foul weather gear, including PVC workwear and accessories. We’re highly regarded across a variety of industries, including fishing, agriculture, construction, forestry, construction, farming, aquaculture, offshore and a wide variety of other outdoor working environments. Our products are renowned for their quality and durability, and our commitment to constantly making sure we are creating the best possible products for our customers is second to none. It’s incredibly important to us that our products actually work for the people who are going to use them, so we make sure that we’re always staying up-to-date on new developments and updates in relevant industries, which is why we spend time speaking to teams working internationally to ensure that we incorporate features and functionalities that are actually useful to them and make sense for the work they do.