The Stormtex 982TNS Class 3 Hi-Viz wet weather workwear vest is designed for all types of outdoor workwear use including farming, power washing, construction and marine. The Stormtex 982TNS Class 3 Hi-Viz wet weather workwear vest is made from 340 gsm PVC that is supple and hardwearing for all conditions. The 982TNS vest is Hi-Viz for safety and visibility in low light or at night. The Stormtex 982TNS vest is fleece lined with an external chest pocket. It also includes a full length heavy duty YKK zipper and rear stor flap.
Stormtex 982TNS Class 3 Hi-Viz Wet Weather Workwear Vest Features:
- Hi-Viz 340 gsm PVC for visibility and strength – The 340 gsm PVC jacket is crafted from high-quality materials and is designed in classic neon yellow to provide excellent visibility even in low-light or low-visibility conditions. Designed specifically to keep the user warm and dry, especially when combined with lightweight underlayers which are also available from Stormline. This mid-range weight ensures a good range of movement is available while still keeping the user dry in adverse conditions and the use of professional-grade PVC slicks rainwater and other liquids straight off for fast drying once you’re inside again.
- Marine grade reflective tape: ANSI 107 – 2020 (Type P or R) compliant / EN ISO 20471 – Specialist marine grade reflective tape is utilised in the design of this jacket, providing ultimate reflection even in the most adverse of conditions. Ideal for commercial fishing, sport fishing and even for use in high-traffic, high-risk areas such as construction and quarries where wet weather gear is essential.
- Heavy-duty waterproof binding and heavy-duty YKK zip. These are designed so they won’t break or damage the waterproof jacket. It’s reliable and will work every time because worrying about the fit and zip of your waterproof vest should be the last thing on your mind.
- Rear storm flap for greater protection. We created our waterproof vest with the end user in mind. This is why we made the decision to shorten the front of the vest. Why? Well, it means you don’t have to deal with bulkier layers which can hamper movement when you’re going about your day. The back of the wet weather vest, however, has been fitted with a long tail for extra insulation and a little more protection in crucial areas where wind and rain could enter.
- Fleece lined pockets. Just because something is durable and dependable, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t offer comfort too. The wet weather vest has warmer pockets than most, it comes with fleece-lined chest pockets that protect your hands.
- Fully fleece lined. We create waterproof vests using high-quality processes and rigorous assembly. So, when you purchase your wet weather vest you can expect it to be fully fleece lined with welded seams to keep the heat in while offering rain protection on the outside.
- High collar for protection. We fitted the wet weather vest with a high collar that has a waterproof lining that gives it a bit more protection from the elements. This high collar ensures the whole jacket is keeping things as they should be and protecting you.
- External chest phone pocket included – Keep your mobile device and any other necessary technology safe and dry with a protected phone pocket that keeps your belongings entirely dry no matter how severe the weather.
Here at Stormline, we have years of experience providing our customers with the best outdoor gear that they need to complete a range of different outdoor jobs. Because of this, we understand that without great materials, you don’t have great gear. Material is where the quality of your gear begins, which is why we have spent years carefully choosing and curating the materials and producers we work with to ensure that our customers always receive the best quality clothing and outdoor gear we can provide.
Your gear needs to be tough and reliable whilst also being as flexible and comfortable as possible – you’re probably going to be spending a long time wearing our gear, so you need it to stand up to harsh weather and the general wear and tear of frequent use while being easy and comfortable to wear day in day out.
The Stormtex 982TNS Class 3 Hi-Viz wet weather workwear vest uses a single layer 340gsm PVC to find a perfect balance between weight and strength. If you need an extra strong waterproof workwear jacket that keeps you protected and stands up against the harsher weather but remains relatively lightweight and comfortable for long term and longlasting use.
Using a single layer 340gsm PVC fabric, we’ve made this jacket with the intention of giving our customers a strong and flexible jacket. We always take care to ensure that our fabrics and tough and withstanding, resistant to sticking, ripping, fraying and tearing. Here at Stormline, we aim to make products that will last you for years to come – outdoor gear that you know is an investment worth making because you’ll get years of use for your money. At Stormline, we use the materials we do so that we can make gear that you can rely on.
How do you know you can rely on PVC fabrics for your outdoor gear? Well, it’s a tried and trusted fabric that has been used across industries for years. Made from polyester, cotton, or nylon fabric and coated with a strong but flexible malleable plastic, PVC fabric is known for its combination of stability and versatility, being used for a range of different applications. Using PVC fabrics means that our outdoor gear is completely waterproof. If you spend a lot of time working outdoors, you need clothing that you can rely on to keep you comfortable and dry in heavy rain. Our PVC products are also strong and resistant to ripping and tearing.
Made from strong but durable PVC, our Stormtex 982TNS Class 3 Hi-Viz wet weather workwear vestis suitable for use in a wide range of different sectors and industries – essentially anything that needs workers to be kept dry, warm and insulated. Stormline outdoor products also use a particular PU coating to help keep the gear flexible and comfortable through years of use.
The Stormtex 982TNS Class 3 Hi-Viz wet weather workwear vestis perfect for use across industries such as fishing, power washing, farming, food processing, construction, forestry, offshore work, outdoor surveying, and much more. Capable of being used throughout harsher, wetter and colder climates and temperatures, the Stormtex 982TNS wet weather workwear vest doesn’t compromise on durability or toughness. If you work outside and need a vest that keeps you dry and secure while on the job.
Ideal for use as:
- Power washing and jet washing
- Food processing workwear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Angling waterproof clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Waterproof Farming Jacket
- Power washing
- Jet washing
Stormline’s tough and flexible outdoor gear is the perfect fit for work across a wide range of different industries thanks to the comfort and protection provided. Thinking of picking up a range of the same outdoor gear for your crew? We also offer our products on a wholesale basis, so you can secure a great deal while making sure your team gets the highest quality gear for their outdoor work.
When you’re out at sea or working onshore, it is essential that you have the correct garment for the task. Opt for a breathable waterproof jacket like the Stormtex 982TNS, made for extra comfort even in the harshest conditions. Whether farming, constructing or fishing, breathable comfort matters most. Our quality, lightweight hi-vis jacket adapts to any environment and hazard that you may face. Made of single-layer 340gsm PVC, this is an excellent jacket for waterproof protection against the wind and rain.
When considering wet weather clothing, the level of rain protection becomes paramount. The Stormtex 982TNS is adherent to EN343 standards of Rain Protection, with 2 Intermediate rain protection. It’s fair to say that our waterproof jackets are of adequate protection against the elements! But, rain protection isn’t all there is to a good rain jacket. Garment construction and garment breathability are also important.
With the Stormtex 982TNS Hi-Viz Wet Weather Workwear Vest, we’ve made sure to design a softshell jacket with advanced fabrics such as fleece, PVC, nylon and Class 3 marine grade reflective tape. Material matters most, and our fabric choice speaks to this. Coated nylon fabric is as flexible as it is tough, wicking away sweat and rain with ease. Flexible fabric construction is central to the design of our jackets: with Stormline, stretch, move and work in our foul weather gear without trouble or difficulty. This ‘stretch’ might be the difference between your safety and peril.
Soft and elasticised fabric on the sleeves allows for additional security against challenging weather conditions. These sleeves are also designed for comfort, being warm and snug to the wrist. Along these lines, we also use fleece fabric! There’s no material more warm and insulating than fleece, perfect for cold weather and wet. As we always say, comfort is key: although fleece might seem stifling, Stormline is different. No matter the material we use, it’s always breathable fabric or fabric waterproof. Even the PVC outer fabric we use for the Stormtex bomber jacket isn’t afraid of water – both water-resistant and with water vapour resistance. The inclusion of fabric with polyester wadding makes sure that our Workwear Vest does not compromise the ‘light’ design we always strive for with our products: it will weigh no more than 1.0kg, even with heavy-duty reinforced YKK zip and a handy rear storm flap.
With Stormline garments, our customers have come to expect storage! From chin to trousers, we’ve made sure to accommodate your possessions with a range of pockets and patch pockets. Our workwear jackets are complete with a mobile phone pocket, external chest pocket, waist pockets, angled pockets – including angled welt pockets! – an arm pocket, and multi-functional zip pockets. For convenience, we have included a pocket with a hook. No possession will be out of place or lost. Our pockets are all about safety and security, away from the wind and rain.
Similarly, we have thought about breathable protection for cold water shock, and this includes a hood – more specifically, a concealed and detachable studded hood. A concealable hood, or concealed hood, is useful for every season. In the sun, you avoid the bulk and disturbance of an invasive hood, and in the rain, you have a foldaway hood always ready to be used when you need it. In fact, if you want to avoid the hassle of a hood entirely, we have made the hood of this breathable, waterproof jacket a detachable hood – therefore, it is conveniently wholly removable. The Stormtex 982TNS has an adjustable hood through a cord hood, in which the centre of the hood can be adjusted to give you the perfect fit.
In the construction, marine and aquaculture industries, jackets often offer minimal protection at best – and this includes belly protection, against abrasion and the many hazards and marine life at sea. Stormline is here to make a change. We have made a supple and hard-wearing jacket for all seasons, with high-visibility and safety measures taken. There is also a very low chance of water ingress due to its design.
We have spent years choosing materials that are both flexible and comfortable, worthy of long-term wear and finished to the quality our customers expect from us. Our fabric is tried-and-tested, and you can depend on our outdoor gear to cover you for a range of different applications. The Stormtex 982TNS is revolutionary against ripping, tearing and all other complications that diminish a good workwear vest.
Don’t let harsh weather get you down. With Stormline, defend yourself against weathers of all kinds. We offer protection and a high level of protection at that, against the worst elements Earth has to offer. Our company legacy dates back over 60 years, and as a family business, we genuinely care about the quality of product we provide. You’re sure to be satisfied with our breathable garments, and the Stormtex 982TNS will become a favoured member of your working wardrobe soon enough.
You want your outdoor gear to be provided by someone who has experience and a deep understanding of your industry. Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Stormline, we’ve spent over 50 years helping to supply teams working across the marine, fishing, construction, farming, forestry industries and more with the kind of gear they need to get the job done.
That’s right: since 1966, we’ve been designing, manufacturing and supplying outdoor gear of the highest quality and to the highest professional standards to a wide range of industries. From foul weather and wet weather PVC bibs and jackets to any workwear and accessories needed, it’s important to the dedicated team here at Stormline that we always deliver the best gear possible to our customers. Because of this, we’ve managed to build a fantastic reputation across the industries we consistently supply with high quality outdoor gear. Our products are reliable and trustworthy, and teams across the world have to come to rely on us for providing the outdoor gear they need.
We spend a lot of time working with our customers. It’s crucial that we understand the needs of the people buying our gear, which is why we hold frequent consultations with teams across the world who need our gear. That gives us a special insight and the ability to incorporate the kinds of features and accessories that actually make a difference to you when you’re out working in the harsh weather. You’ll see evidence of this commitment and hard work across our impressive line of outdoor gear – including the Stormtex 248EN EN 20471 Class 3 hi-viz waterproof workwear jacket, which comes with a raglan arm sleeve for a more full range of arm movement, a full length YKK zipper with storm flap, an internal phone pocket, and elasticated cuffs.