The industry standard heavy duty foul weather jacket, renowned for its durability and performance in the harshest conditions. The Crew 211 jacket is our most popular jacket and is used for commercial fishing and industrial use worldwide. Developed for the demanding southern ocean south of New Zealand. The Crew foul weather jacket is class leading with features such as; adjustable neoprene cuffs and double PVC front and forearms.
We have refined this jacket over many years with input from fishermen worldwide to make sure it suits your needs perfectly, without compromise. We understand that you need protection, but also flexibility, and that heavy-duty gear is no good if it stops you from doing your job safely and effectively. This is why we make sure to speak to the people actually using our products, to ensure the garments we create really do work for them. It’s so important to us that we take on board what our customers say about our products and incorporate their feedback into our designs. The Crew 211 jacket is the result of many years of feedback and conversation with our customers, which has allowed us to incorporate lots of different features that really make sense for your work, and to solve lots of different problems crews have said they had with their wet weather gear.
From the fabrics we use and the shape of the garment, all the way down the fastenings and seams, at Stormline we take great care to ensure that we’re giving you quality, durability and practicality, every time.
The Crew 211 matching foul weather bib overtrousers are the Crew 654, for full protection from the elements whenever you need it most.
As seen on The Deadliest Catch.
Foul Weather Jacket Features:
- Double layer front 650 gsm PVC. Our heaviest PVC for ultimate warmth, waterproofing and protection from whatever mother nature can throw at you! Our PVC has a breathable fabric backing to keep you comfortable and wick moisture away from the skin when you’re doing the most physical parts of your job.
- Full-length heavy-duty reinforced YKK zip. We have upsized the zippers on our heavy-duty jackets, including the Crew 211 for ease of use when you’re out in the elements. Large enough to be used with gloves on, and easy to grip when the temperature starts to plummet, this is just one of the practical details that make all the difference to our customers.
- Velcro storm flap. As well as a strong, reinforced zipper, the Crew 211 also has a velcro storm flap to give a tight-fitting seal and stop any water getting in, particularly around the top and bottom of the zip.
- Drawstring storm hood, to help get the best fit possible. Our hood is large enough to leave room for a helmet underneath to keep you safe and dry no matter what the weather is. The drawstring also prevents any excess fabric from getting in your way or creating a hazard if your field of vision is impeded.
- Neoprene adjustable cuffs for water protection and comfort. Underneath your regular reinforced PVC sleeves, we have an internal neoprene cuff to prevent water from getting in around your wrists and to provide a comfortable fit around both bare hands and gloves if needed.
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with a longer back for added water protection. While you need a product that can stand up to weather conditions all over the world, you also need it to be usable. We’ve cut down the length on the front of our Crew 211 jacket to reduce the weight and bulk of the jacket. We also add a longer back to keep the elements out.
- Featured in mostly Neon for hi-visibility for superior performance in all conditions and enhanced safety and identification. Whether you’re working in poor visibility, at night or just want to be confident about the safety and visibility of you and your crew, this bright colour scheme will help give you peace of mind.
- Double front PVC on the forearms and stomach. We add an extra layer of PVC to the areas that tend to get the most wear as you’re going about your day. We know our products need to be durable to be practical, which is why we make sure to reinforce the areas that need it.
- Double welded seams, to help reinforce the traditionally weakest parts of a garment and to provide a 100% waterproof seal. Double welded seams make sure that you don’t have to worry about straining, ripping or tearing your jacket, and also helps keep water out effectively for many years to come.
Ideal for use as:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
Sizes EAN Codes
- Small EAN 0607111641308
- Medium EAN 0607111641315
- Large EAN 0607111641322
- Xtra Large EAN 0607111641339
- 2XL EAN 0607111641346
- 3XL EAN 0607111641353
- 4XL EAN 0607111641360