Looking for commercial rain gear that is light enough to carry around all day, but designed to withstand hard work and harsh weather? Stop right here, because you have found it in the Stormtex 248G PVC Rain Gear Jacket. Stormline’s tough and flexible outdoor gear is the perfect fit for work across a wide range of different industries thanks to the comfort and protection it provides.
This waterproof PVC jacket is designed for commercial usage across a wide range of applications, including fishing, farming, and construction. The Stormtex 248G PVC waterproof rain jacket is made from 480 gsm PVC which makes it the ideal weight, not too heavy or light. You could easily wear this all day and not be uncomfortable, too cold or hot.
It is made to be hardwearing, and withstand the elements, no matter how harsh they may be, on land or at sea. Available here in green, the jacket is one colour throughout and maintains a professional image, so you, and your workforce, can all look smart and professional, whilst protecting yourselves, and keeping dry, at the same time.
The Stormtex 248G integrates a raglan arm sleeve, which will guarantee a full range of movement that is unrestricted, and a full-length YKK zipper with Velcro storm flap. All the features of this PVC rain jacket are easy to use, especially if you’re wearing all-weather gloves in freezing cold conditions. You’ll never have to worry about fiddly components or nimble features, the elements of this rain jacket are robust, hardwearing, and built to last.
Stormtex 248 Waterproof PVC Rain Jacket Features:
- Colour – Green
- 480 gsm PVC – The highest quality PVC materials are used to make the Stormtex 248G PVC Rain Gear Jacket. You will be astonished by how comfortable, safe and protected you’ll feel at all times, there really is a clear noticeable difference between this PVC rain jacket, and other regular waterproof jackets you may find on the market.
- Reinforced YKK zip and Velcro storm flap – The full-length heavy-duty zip is robust and sturdy, like the rest of this wet weather jacket, and is protected by a thick Velcro storm flap.
- Raglan arm sleeve – The Stormtex 248G PVC waterproof rain jacket has raglan sleeves that provide a full range of movement to help you get the job done. The jacket is non-restrictive, allowing you to move around comfortably and without trouble. (please note the 248G does not include an elastic cuff).
- Comfortable – Not only is this rain jacket sturdy and up to the task, but it is also extremely comfortable and warm, too. Often overlooked, comfort is vital when you’re working in harsh conditions.
- Versatile commercial rain gear – This jacket will suit a range of different applications, from fishing, hiking and construction to hunting, farm work and much, much more. This product is perfect for outdoor recreational use and as commercial rain gear.
- All-weather purposes – This wet weather jacket is designed to keep you dry and protected, no matter what mother nature throws at you. Electronically welded seams contribute towards this benefit, with 100% waterproof polyester backed 480gsm PVC.
- Built to last – The attention to detail in Stormline’s commercial rain gear is exceptional. Our skilled craftsmen use the highest quality materials to produce this jacket, and every product is finished with durable stitching and welding. This is an everyday coat, without looking like your everyday coat.
- Multi-purpose – Ideal for several commercial and recreational applications, both on land and at sea. This includes commercial fishing, farming, hunting, construction, and any other outdoor activities you can think of.
- Midweight – At only 1.4kg / 3lbs (+/-) the Stormtex 248G PVC Rain Gear Jacket is light enough to wear all day, every day. But it is strong and robust enough to keep you protected all year round too.
Ideal for use as:
- Power washing and jet washing
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
- Sport fishing rain gear
- Waterproof Farming Jacket