The Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket is designed for high levels of durability and performance in the harshest conditions for fishermen, offshore yachting and sport fishing. Designed from years of experience, this garment is made for durability and performance even in the toughest of climates, and is a completely unisex design so it can be used by crews and outdoor workers of all kinds. It’s also available in sizes XS to 4XL, so is a solid option for the whole crew or team. Combining classic Stormline construction with modern garment technology gives you a product that is hard-wearing, practical and unobtrusive, letting you get on with the important things without worrying about your gear. As one of our latest products, the Milford 249 jacket has decades of experience in product and garment design behind it, making it ideal for professionals and those who really need optimum performance from their wet weather and foul weather gear.
Milford 249 Foul Weather Fishing Jacket Design Features
The Milford jacket is designed as an upmarket jacket for fishermen and offshore yachting or sport fishing users. After years of experience making high-quality garments for these users, and with input from real users of our products, we have created the Milford 249 to be perfectly tailored to your needs.
The Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket is visually appealing and incorporates additional features, such as angled pockets for additional comfort, space and security and an adjustable arm sleeve cuff to make sure you get the perfect fit for full waterproofing, even when wearing gloves or bulky layers underneath. The hood has also been redesigned from previous garment models to give improved visibility without compromising on comfort or practicality, and the raglan arm sleeve design provides more room and ease of movement, so you’re never distracted or held back your equipment. The Milford jacket is made from heavy-duty 650 gsm PVC that will withstand the most demanding conditions.
The Milford jacket is designed for those that want the very best in fishing foul weather gear, and has been built to withstand the most severe and intense wet weather and foul weather conditions day in, day out. We understand the kind of work our customers do every day, and so create our products with this variety of tasks in mind. Whether you’re working offshore or on the boats, you can be sure that your equipment won’t let you down with Stormline Gear. This product is also ideal for those regularly working in tough conditions a bit further inland, such as construction, forestry, surveying and plenty of other commercial applications, as well as hobbyists and recreational fishermen who want the best possible gear for the job when they get out on the water.
The Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket is designed to be worn with the Milford 649 foul weather fishing pants, for the ultimate in garment technology, comfort, practicality and durability.
- Unisex design – This jacket is accessible for diverse crews and is perfect for anyone working in foul weather and wet weather conditions. It is available in sizes XS to 4XL, so can be used by whole crews to stay safe and comfortable when out on the boats.
- Raglan sleeve design – Raglan sleeves provide increased mobility when compared to set-in sleeves, so you’re never restricted by your gear.
- 650 gsm PVC for extra strength – This heavyweight PVC helps keep you warm and dry without ripping, tugging, tearing or sustaining damage even when you’re doing the heavy lifting!
- Full-length heavy-duty reinforced plastic YKK zip – We make sure all of our zips and closings can be used when you’re wearing gloves as well as with your bare hands.
- Velcro storm flap – This helps assist with water runoff, keeping you dry no matter what the weather can throw at you!
- Drawstring storm hood – Our newly-designed storm hood has increased visibility but the same comfort, security and waterproofing.
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs – For water protection and comfort.
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with longer back for added water protection.
- Neon for hi-visibility for superior performance in all conditions and enhanced safety and identification.
Ideal for use as:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
- Sport fishing jackets
Available in sizes XS – 4XL
At Stormline, we make every effort to ensure all of our products are strong, practical and durable, and the Milford 249 Foul Weather Fishing Jacket is no exception! As well as the many additional features that help to keep you safe and comfortable, the materials we use are also vital to the construction process for our clothing and gear. We use high-quality, heavy-duty PVC for all of our foul weather clothing including jackets and bib & brace pants.
We use PVC in our products as it is durable and strong. Most PVC fabrics are made of a polyester, cotton or nylon backing which is coated with flexible plastic. PVC is a very stable fabric, which makes it perfect for hard work in all kinds of weather conditions and industries, and it is fully waterproof and resistant to a lot of different conditions. The fabric backing helps keep your gear comfortable and breathable as it provides a quick-drying and moisture-wicking layer below the waterproof plastic. PVC can also be layered for extra warmth and is easily cleaned as it actually has antibacterial properties!
The Milford 249 jacket is made from 650gsm PVC, the heaviest and most durable of the fabrics we offer. For ultimate protection from the elements, this is the best possible fabric to choose. We take great care when sourcing our PVC fabrics to ensure we’re getting great quality, meaning the end product is a garment that won’t rip, fray, stick, crack or tear, no matter what kind of conditions you’re facing.
Small – 614405127325
Medium – 614405127332
Large – 614405127349
XL – 614405127356
2XL – 614405127363
3XL – 614405127370
4XL – 614405127387