Based on the heavy duty rain gear two layer Crew 654 Bib the Milford 682 bib and brace with nylon apron and patches includes three layers for extra durability for shellfish and heavy abrasion. The Milford 682 heavy duty rain gear bib includes two layers of heavy duty 650gsm PVC along with a nylon apron sewn into the chest and nylon patches on the legs. It also includes knee pads and ultra-safe high visibility detailing, that will keep you totally protected on deck and onshore.
The Milford 682 heavy duty rain gear bib and brace was designed specifically for working with shellfish and other fishing with high levels of abrasion. The apron is sewn into the bib and includes reinforced studs at critical points for extra durability.
- Heavy-duty 650 gsm PVC – PVC material of this nature is tough and durable while remaining flexible. It may be heavy-duty but it must be stressed that wearing these bib and brace trousers will in no way impede your ability to get the job done. We design these heavyweight suspenders so you can be comfortable when you’re out at work while enjoying peace of mind knowing you’re protected and have got the gear to get the job done.
- Triple fronted PVC on chest and legs – We don’t compromise at Stormline and make no exceptions when it comes to safety and protection. We believe that this double fronted PVC on the chest and legs of the bib overalls will give you that added protection. This fabric will protect your front from sharp equipment tearing or ripping the front and keep you extra dry when the elements are at their worst or you’re at sea and things are getting choppy.
- Triple-layer in the knee incorporating removable knee pads – Whatever job you do that requires bib overalls, it certainly isn’t one that involves standing in one position! The triple layer of PVC and kneepads found in the braces trousers will protect your knees from repetitive knocks and every day stresses involved in working on your hands and knees be it using equipment on the boat or retrieving something from your farming equipment.
- Nylon apron and patches for abrasion resistance – Heavy duty nylon apron that provides abarsion resistance and is sewn into the bib for extra strength. It covers past the crotch so as not to hinder movement while providing protection including when kneeling. The nylon patches on the legs provide protection agains the thighs and knees.
- Elasticated braces with industrial plastic clip buckles – Suspenders that elasticated give you so much more freedom to focus on getting the job done. Rather than being resistive this piece of clothing will move with you, the fit of the bib and brace sets are firm and secure, not uncomfortable and tight. In addition, the adjustable braces and straps can be tweaked depending on your height and body size giving you the flexibility to wear warmer layers underneath.
- Reinforced with double welds and studs – You don’t want to be thinking about whether or not your material is going to tear if you put it under stress by adopting a certain position. All seams are double welded that will give those stress points that bit of extra support and the apron includes studs to hold it in place.
- Internal chest pocket – Quite literally keep essential items and tools close to your chest. This chest pocket is big enough for your phone and other items such as a pair of gloves or a hat ensuring you can always be reached and reach for extra clothing if the weather turns cold.
- Velcro tabs at legs for adjustment and safety – Adjust your waterproof trousers and make sure they are bespoke to you. If you’re wearing bulkier boots, simply loosen the velcro and adjust it so it fits around your boots perfectly, completely removing any threat of you tripping up and injuring yourself or allowing any rain or seawater to get in.
- Elastic waist – Like the elasticated braces, the elastic waist gives you the freedom to add warmer layers underneath such as a jumper while retaining the structural integrity of the material. The elastic waist will simply work with whatever else you’re wearing to ensure you’re warm and protected from the weather.
- Hi-Visibility Neon for Safety – Safety in any industry, be it the fishing industry, aquaculture or construction is paramount. Here at Stormline we take safety incredibly seriously. The back of the bib includes high-visibility neon so you can be seen in low light conditions.
Ideal for use as:
- Fish industry workwear
- Scallop fishing
- Whelk fishing
- Lobster Fishing
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna Fishing Rain gear
- Fishing Oilskins
Want To Learn More Or Provide Feedback? Get In Touch With Us Today.
If you have questions or feedback about any of our products then we would love to hear from you. Be sure to get in touch today, we’d be delighted to hear your thoughts and answer any queries you may have. We actively encourage our loyal customers to get in touch because their feedback directly influences the wide selection of products that we create, from jackets and waterproof trousers to bib and brace sets.