Medium weight bib overalls – PVC waterproof rain gear designed for harsh environments. The Nelson 656HV is engineered with 500 gsm PVC, in blaze orange and neon for high visibility in dangerous environments. It is built to Class 1, EN 20471 specifications or ANSI Class E.
The Nelson 656HV features a single piece of 500 gsm PVC, eliminating the need for a side seam and enhancing the lifespan of the garment. This bib pants are light enough to wear all day, but durable enough to keep you dry in all conditions.
The elasticated waist with low back design ensures that the bib and brace is comfortable to wear in all conditions
Crew 656HV PVC Hi-Vis Waterproof Workwear Bib and Brace Overalls Features:
- Hi-Viz Blaze Orange. These hi-vis waterproof bib and brace overalls are a blaze orange colour for safety and to ensure you are seen.
- Internal chest pocket. As well as integral kneepad pockets, our bib overalls feature an internal reinforced pocket in which you can keep a wide selection of items. These useful pockets are easy to access and close to you. It’s just another reason why our bib overalls are the perfect choice for commercial or industrial fishing.
- Double welded seams. Stormline customers know how durable our products are and there is no exception when it comes to these bib overalls. They feature a reinforced double welded seam which all but guarantee that this heavy-duty product will last far longer than those products which simply feature regular double stitching. Creating a welded seam ensures there are no gaps in the assembly of the overalls which ultimately offers a great range of movement and greater freedom to carry out a wide variety of activities. It offers this, all while giving you the ideal protection from the elements.
- High quality ankle domes. Our high quality ankle domes ankle are a great feature and ensures your overalls are bespoke to you. Too loose? Simply pull them in a bit tighter and you’re good to go. And don’t worry, these adjustable dome snaps in no way hinder the product, you can still expect a snug fit and maximum coverage from these heavy-duty overalls.
- Integrated knee pads. You’ll never have to worry about purchasing a pair. Kneepad pockets are fine but we think it’s much easier to have them already built-in, that way you never have to check if you’ve got them with you or not – they’re already there! Our integrated protective knee pads will provide sufficient support to your knees when you’re carrying out your day-to-day tasks without hindering your mobility.
- Class 1 reflective tape. Marine grade reflective tape to ensure you are seen and meets EN 20471 Class 1 / ANSI Class E standards. This tape is designed to withstand the rigours of the marine envionment and to last longer.
- Elasticated waist and adjustable straps. This will ensure that these heavy-duty overalls not only protect you but are comfortable and don’t restrict your movement. The straps are held by industrial plastic clips that are easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Weight 1.5kg ( /- 0.50g for smaller and larger sizes)
- Medium weight 500 gsm PVC
Ideal for use as:
- Power washing and jet washing
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Yachting foul weather gear
- Fishing foul weather gear
- Fish farming oilskins
- Commercial water blasting and cleaning
WHY CHOOSE STORMLINE?
Since we were founded in 1966, Stormline has been producing and supplying people with the highest grade wet weather and foul weather equipment. From bib and brace overalls right through to wet weather vests and more heavy-duty clothing items. No matter what industry you’re in, whether it’s fishing, agriculture, construction, forestry, farming, aquaculture or offshore, we have weather protective equipment just for you. Our products are as tough as they need to be to get the job done. That, combined with our commitment to constantly innovating and bringing you the latest workwear technology is a pretty potent combination and one of many reasons you should choose Stormline.
Available in XS – 4XL. Please contact us for more information.
Waterproof workwear: a mini buying guide to heavy duty rain gear for construction workers
Heavy duty rain gear for construction lets you face the elements head-on. Rain, wind, and unpredictable weather conditions can make the job challenging and uncomfortable. That’s why investing in high-quality, waterproof workwear, especially heavy duty rain gear is essential for every construction firm.
Continue reading about heavy duty rain gear for construction workers