Introducing our medium weight fisherman’s wet weather bib and brace overalls. One of many essential products for fishermen, people working in aquaculture and for commercial use, based on our best selling Crew 654. Unlike classic overalls that go over your existing clothing, the Crew 640 is designed for those who don’t need a double PVC front but value the protection provided by the heavy-duty knee pads and double layer 650 gsm PVC over the knees.
The waterproof trousers are made from a single piece of 650 gsm PVC, eliminating the need for a side seam. This configuration reduces wear to the side area, ensuring the gear lasts longer. At the end of the day your wet weather gear, be it for fishing, aquaculture or farming, is an investment. It needs to last a long time, let you work unhindered and provide the right amount of protection.
The elasticated waist with low back design and our adjustable straps ensures that this wet weather fisherman’s bib and brace are comfortable overalls to wear in all weather conditions. Designed to be worn with the Crew 255 or Crew 211 waterproof fishing jackets. You’ll know that when you wear our bib and brace overalls that you’re wearing the correct clothing for the job.
CREW 640 PVC FISHING WATERPROOFS BIB OVERALLS FEATURES:
- Hi-Viz chest. These bib overalls feature a hi-vis vest chest piece, finished to an excellent standard. This ensures that while you’re going about the task at hand you’ll never have to worry about not being visible to passers-by – this should be the last thing on your mind and at Stormline, we know this. All our workwear products are made with these sorts of features to keep you focused on the job.
- Internal chest pocket. As well as integral kneepad pockets, our bib overalls feature an internal reinforced pocket in which you can keep a wide selection of items. These useful pockets are easy to access and close to you. It’s just another reason why our bib overalls are the perfect choice for commercial or industrial fishing.
- Double welded seams. Stormline customers know how durable our products are and there is no exception when it comes to these bib overalls. They feature a reinforced double welded seam which all but guarantee that this heavy-duty product will last far longer than those products which simply feature regular double stitching. Creating a welded seam ensures there are no gaps in the assembly of the overalls which ultimately offers a great range of movement and greater freedom to carry out a wide variety of activities. It offers this, all while giving you the ideal protection from the elements.
- Velcro ankle tabs. Our velcro ankle adjustment is a great feature and ensures your overalls are bespoke to you. Too loose? Simply pull them in a bit tighter and you’re good to go. And don’t worry, these velcro adjustment straps in no way hinder the product, you can still expect a snug fit and maximum coverage from these heavy-duty overalls.
- Integrated knee pads. You’ll never have to worry about purchasing a pair. Kneepad pockets are fine but we think it’s much easier to have them already built-in, that way you never have to check if you’ve got them with you or not – they’re already there! Our integrated protective knee pads will provide sufficient support to your knees when you’re carrying out your day-to-day tasks without hindering your mobility.
- Double layer PVC knee. We listened to people in the aquaculture industry who told us they do a lot of kneeling down as part of their day-to-day job, we heard this and made sure our 640 bib and brace had a double-layered knee with an integrated knee pad. These protective knee pads are also fitted with double PVC so you can relax knowing they’re not going to wear or tear.
- Elasticated waist and adjustable straps. This will ensure that these heavy-duty overalls not only protect you but are comfortable and don’t restrict your movement. The straps are held by industrial plastic clips that are easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Weight 1.5kg ( /- 0.50g for smaller and larger sizes)
- Heavy-duty 650 gsm PVC – blue
- Medium duty 480 gsm PVC – neon
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Commercial water blasting, jet cleaning and softwash
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Power washing rain gear
- Softwash rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Yachting foul weather gear
- Fishing foul weather gear
- Fish farming oilskins
Why Choose Stormline?
Since we were founded in 1966, Stormline has been producing and supplying people with the highest grade wet weather and foul weather equipment. From bib and brace overalls right through to wet weather vests and more heavy-duty clothing items. No matter what industry you’re in, whether it’s fishing, agriculture, construction, forestry, farming, aquaculture or offshore, we have weather protective equipment just for you. Our products are as tough as they need to be to get the job done. That, combined with our commitment to constantly innovating and bringing you the latest workwear technology is a pretty potent combination and one of many reasons you should choose Stormline.
Available in XS – 4XL. Please contact us for more information.