Our Stormtex 985G waterproof farming vest is made from a midweight 480gsm PVC outer layer with a warm and lightweight fur fabric inner jacket lining that will keep you warm and dry in all weather conditions.
The waterproof farming vest is great jacket for providing a a waterproof layer when working on the farm, out fishing, landscaping or enjoying the general outdoors with adequate rain protection and extra layers to keep you warm. Working outdoors can be tough and this vest is 100% waterproof. The 985G waterproof farming vest is also perfect for working with horses – whether you’re mucking out, working in the yard or taking your horse out – this vest will be handle anything you throw at it and allow a full range of movement.
When you’re starting your day you don’t want to be worrying about the clothes you’re wearing – if they’re not suitable, don’t have good waterproof protection, aren’t able to withstand the wet and windy conditions that are thrown at you and won’t keep you warm on those cooler days. At Stormline, we know this first hand, which is why all of our products are made to the highest standard so you can get on with doing what matters to you.
Our 985G waterproof farming vest has a high, padded collar, easy-access pockets with zippers and a chest pocket for your phone. Being made from PVC makes it easy to clean which is why the pockets are also PVC lined so they ae easier to clean. The PVC outer fabric keeps the rain out, the warm lightweight fur fabric lining will withstand saltwater conditions and offers great weather protection on cooler days.
STORMTEX 985G WATERPROOF FARMING VEST FEATURES:
- Heavy-duty waterproof binding and heavy-duty YKK zippers. These are designed so they won’t break or damage the waterproof jacket. It’s reliable and will work every time because worrying about the fit and zip of your waterproof vest should be the last thing on your mind.
- Rear storm flap for greater protection. We created our waterproof vest with the end user in mind. This is why we made the decision to shorten the front of the vest. Why? Well, it means you don’t have to deal with bulkier layers which can hamper movement when you’re going about your day. The back of the wet weather vest, however, has been fitted with a long tail for extra insulation and a little more protection in crucial areas where wind and rain could enter.
- PVC lined pockets. When working outdoors you will want to use the pockets. This means they will get dirty and need to be easy to clean. We have also added a zipper on the pockets to keep things from falling out.
- Chest pocket. Everyone needs their phone today, so we’ve added a chest pocket for easy accessibility.
- Fully fleece lined. We create waterproof vests using high-quality processes and rigorous assembly. So, when you purchase your wet weather vest you can expect it to be fully fleece lined with welded seams to keep the heat in while offering rain protection on the outside.
- High collar for protection. We fitted the wet weather vest with a high collar that has a waterproof lining that gives it a bit more protection from the elements. This high collar ensures the whole jacket is keeping things as they should be and protecting you.
- Our wet weather vest is a very popular vest with our customers and it’s easy to see why. We’ve designed it to offer a range of different benefits and unlike a bulky waterproof jacket, our vest offers comfort while not restricting your mobility and movement which as you know, is vital for you to be able to do the best job you can – whether that’s on the boat or the farm.
- 480 gsm PVC.
- Fleece designed to withstand marine conditions.
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather gear
- Construction rain gear
- Equestrian waterproof clothing
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Horse Riding Oilskin
- Fishing Oilskins
- Dairy Farming wet weather gear
Why Choose Stormline?
Since we first started creating and supplying high quality, professional-grade wet weather and foul weather in 1966 we’ve become highly regarded for our wet weather vests, wet weather jackets and other heavy-duty products. Stormline is the go-to company when workers, across all kinds of industries, be it fishing, agriculture, construction, forestry, farming, aquaculture or offshore are looking for items that offer the highest level of weather protection. We only make products that are durable, as tough as you are and we’re committed to consistent innovation of our products to ensure they’re always offering you what you need. We never settle at Stormline. Our finger is on the pulse when it comes to new developments and updates in the industry that you’re in. We spend a great deal of time speaking to people across the world to ensure that the features we include, be it zippered pockets, larger vents or easy-access chest pockets, are right for you.
Please allow 5 – 10 days for delivery outside the United Kingdom. Please ensure you read our Delivery information.
There are no reviews yet.