The Stormtex-Air 203 wet weather jacket is an extremely lightweight jacket designed as a farming waterproofs and commercial use from power washing, offshore wind farm, building and all types of outdoor work. The 203 wet weather jacket is designed with a raglan sleeve for comfort and has an attractive grey and neon colour scheme that incorporates high visibility features for safety on the farm, commercial work and on the water. This is ideal for commercial and recreational users.
The 203 jacket has innovative features such as a longer back to allow water to run off when bending over and deep pockets on an angle for ease of access. The cuffs include an elasticated cuff for water protection and comfort. An extremely durable and effective PVC waterproof workwear jacket.
STORMTEX-AIR 203 WET WEATHER JACKET FEATURES:
Full-length heavy-duty reinforced plastic YKK zip – When you’re wearing bulky gloves you don’t want to have to pause, remove them just to fiddle around with the zip on your jacket… there are other things to be getting on with. We consider the YKK zip a vital feature on this wet weather jacket, plus the fact it uses reinforced plastic and is heavy-duty means it’s not going to break and ruin the whole jacket
Velcro storm flap and elastic cuffs for waterproof protection and comfort – Here at Stormline, we don’t compromise on comfort for any of our waterproof fabrics. Just because you work in tough conditions that does not mean you have the waterproof materials you’re wearing have to be too. Our storm flap is a crucial part of the wet weather work gear and plays an important role in protecting you while the cuffs can be tweaked to give you a more bespoke feel and to increase water resistance.
Drawstring hood – Should the weather strike our waterproof jacket features a very handy drawstring that can be pulled to fit more snugly around your head. Complete with watertight protection, it’s a good option and something to fall back on in case the weather becomes wet and windy!
Angled pockets for easy access – Never worry about finding your pockets again, this waterproof jacket features pockets that have been stitched at an angle. The angled patch pockets mean you can keep things like your phone and other essential items in there and can access them quickly. Good news if you need to make a call or reach for that essential tool at a moment’s notice.
Longer back for added water protection – Your job is an active one, you’re constantly on the move, bending down, picking stuff up. You need wet weather work gear that is going to adapt to that and move with you. A tricky balance some might say, but here at Stormline, we think we’ve got it cracked. No amount of rain will get to you in this wet weather gear thanks to the extended back.
Raglan sleeves – Sewed right up to the collar the raglan sleeve are crucial areas on our wet weather gear and in particular our wet weather jackets. A raglan sleeve is an important thing for us because it gives the user a greater range of movement because the top of the sleeve is placed.
Neon for hi-visibility – These reflective decals on the outer layer of the waterproof jacket will ensure you’re seen by your colleagues.
The Stormtex-Air 203 Wet Weather Jacket is designed for durability without compromising on comfort, something workers in all kinds of industries need to do their jobs well.
MATERIAL & TECHNICAL DETAILING
The outer of this jacket is made from high-quality 340gsm PVC with PU coating to ensure the durability and complete waterproofing of the garment. It is lined with nylon for breathability and comfort and can be layered in a variety of different ways, depending on the temperature, weather, work and climate you need it for.
All of the technical details of this garment have been designed with the end-user in mind, from the raglan sleeve to increase comfort and elasticated cuffs to allow the jacket to be waterproof with or without gloves, to the longer back, allowing water to run off and adjustable hood, leaving room for a helmet underneath if required. The zipper is high quality YKK made and the length is designed so as not to impend you when riding a quad bike, driving machinery or other activities sitting down.
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Dairy Farming wet weather gear – especially in temperamental clients like the UK and Ireland, NZ and US, having agricultural workwear that is adaptable to the weather conditions and can be worn year-round is invaluable, and gives you the comfort and peace of mind that you’ll be able to do your work whatever the weather.
- Fish industry workwear – the fishing industry is one that demands plenty of high-quality waterproof workwear like the Stormtex Air 203 Wet Weather Jacket.
- Commercial fishing gear – for crews working in commercial fishing environments, staying protected from the elements is vital! High-quality, durable clothing that will last is what you need to ensure you and your team are going to be safe when you’re out in the elements.
- Aquaculture rain gear – for all kinds of outdoor work, including aquaculture, which requires outdoor work no matter what the weather, high-quality waterproofs are a must to keep you warm and dry no matter what you’re doing.
- Saltwater fishing clothing – saltwater and open ocean fishing provide all kinds of unique challenges that workers and crews need to face. Ensuring your gear isn’t just water-resistant or rainproof is a must and only fully waterproof will do in an environment like this.
- Offshore foul weather gear – Offshore workers are subject to all kinds of weather conditions, including rain, snow, high winds, sea and salt spray and more. This can all get pretty taxing on your gear quite quickly, so having products that work, and keep working even after years of hard service is so important.
- Farming wet weather clothing – come rain or shine, farmers have to be out and doing what needs to be done, and they need to have farming waterproofs that help them do it! The Stormtex-Air 203 is a jacket that is perfectly balanced to be protective and durable, but without being too heavy or cumbersome for the wide variety of work farmers need to be able to do.
- Construction rain gear – in construction, like many of the other industries we work with at Stormline, safety is paramount, and part of staying safe is knowing your gear has got your back! Our products are flexible and comfortable so that you can focus on the more important things, while our high-vis colour schemes help to keep you and your team safe onsite.
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing – foul weather gear and wet weather clothing are of vital importance to forestry workers, and they need to be strong, comfortable and certainly able to withstand a few knocks and scrapes! Raglan sleeves, padded knees and high-quality PVC material make this product as comfortable and practical as possible, without being bulky or impeding your movement.
- Survey rain gear – with so much time on the job spent outside, having truly waterproof rain gear is viral for surveyors and land workers.
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear – commercial cleaning involves a lot of movement and heavy equipment, so you need PVC workwear that’s going to be able to stand up to the work you do, while also giving you the flexibility to do the work you need to!
- Marlin fishing rain gear – Marlin fishing is usually best in hotter climates, including Australia, Central America and the Caribbean, and the Indian Ocean. However, this doesn’t mean you should scrimp on your gear, as the weather in these areas can still be unpredictable and waterproofing remains a must.
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear – The traditional bluefin waters of the Atlantic and the Pacific Ocean can be ever-changing, so individuals and crews on the hunt for these amazing fish need to be prepared for anything the weather can throw at them!
- Sport fishing jackets – as well as commercial teams and crews, our products are brilliant for sport fishing, as they provide you with all the protection you need, without preventing any movement, and keeping you warm and dry, whatever the weather.
- PVC waterproof workwear – there are plenty of other individuals, industries and teams that can use PVC waterproof workwear, and at Stormline, we make the best of the best.
WHY CHOOSE STORMLINE GEAR?
Since 1966 we’ve been making wet weather gear like waterproof jackets, bib and brace overalls and other wet weather working gear with nice features and high-grade waterproof materials. We design all our clothes with the consumer in mind and have made many a decision based on the feedback from our customers. So, from fishing, aquaculture, offshore and agriculture to construction, forestry farming, we have weather protective gear just for you.
At Stormline, we’ve been equipping teams in the marine, farming, fishing, forestry, construction and aquaculture industries for over 50 years, and are passionate about offering our customers the best in durable, effective and comfortable gear that really works for them and their jobs. It’s important to us that our products are made by and for the people who use them, so we spend time consulting with teams across the globe to ensure that we incorporate features and functionalities that are actually useful. This can be seen in all of our products, including the Stormtex-Air 203 Wet Weather Jacket, which has been designed with you and your team in mind.
Our gear is renowned for its safety and durability, so when you buy from Stormline, you know you have a quality product that will last you for years to come, no matter what the weather throws at you!
Available in XS – 4XL
Please contact us for more information.
There are no reviews yet.