Designed for all types of outdoor workwear including commercial fishing, farming, power washing, and construction the Stormtex 248O PVC commercial rain gear jacket is made from 480 gsm PVC that is supple and designed to be hardwearing to withstand the elements. The Stormtex 248O incorporates a raglan arm sleeve to ensure a full range of easy movement, along with a full length YKK zipper with velcro storm flap, elasticated cuffs and even an internal phone pocket. The 248 jacket is also available in blue, yellow, white and green. It is designed to be worn with the matching bib and brace, the Stormtex 669O bib and brace.
Stormtex 248O PVC Commercial Rain Gear Jacket Features:
- 480 gsm PVC
- Full-length Heavy-duty Reinforced YKK Vislon Zip – The zip we fit to our fishing jackets and other waterproof jackets is tough and can withstand anything that’s thrown at it. We know that day-to-day on a commercial fishing boat is challenging and the last thing you want to do is worry about the zip. With our waterproof jacket, you won’t have to.
- Velcro Storm Flap – This flap will keep everything on your waterproof jacket snug and protected from the elements. And, because it’s velcro it can be opened and closed when you’re wearing thick gloves.
- Elastic Cuffs for Water Protection and Comfort – Tweak your waterproof jacket to fit even better with our elastic cuffs. Loosen or tighten depending on your need at the time.
- Orange for Hi-visibility on Arms and Hood – Never worry about not being seen by your crew and colleagues. This waterproof jacket features neon sections that ensure you’re spotted.
- Raglan Arm Sleeve for Improved Ease of Movement – Enjoy a full range of movements and never feel restricted in your fishing jacket. The raglan arm sleeves move with you and always give you complete protection.
- Internal Chest Pocket – Put any tools needed to get the job done in this handy pocket. Its easy access means you won’t have to fiddle around with zipping or velcro patches.
Here at Stormline, we have years of experience providing our customers with the best outdoor gear that they need to complete a range of different outdoor jobs. Because of this, we understand that without great materials, you don’t have great gear. Material is where the quality of your gear begins, which is why we have spent years carefully choosing and curating the materials and producers we work with to ensure that our customers always receive the best quality clothing and outdoor gear we can provide.
Continue reading about our materials