The Stormtex 669Y midweight PVC hi-viz waterproof workwear lined waterproof bib and brace are made from 550 gsm PVC for added durability and are fully reversible giving excellent protection. Layering underneath and having a bit of room is essential and the 669Y has a loose-fitting design so you can wear what you need underneath and enjoy excellent flexibility. They are also fully reversible to get the longest life out of your waterproof workwear. The heavy-duty 669Y has a range of fantastic features that include a useful chest pocket and plastic snaps for adjustment on the trouser bottoms to secure against boots or wellingtons. The waterproof hi viz bib and brace are the perfect blend of functionality and features. We designed this particular item of waterproof workwear to be comfortable and durable for all types of outdoor work such as farming, construction, power washing, angling and to keep you dry in all conditions.
Stormtex 669Y hi-Viz Waterproof Workwear Bib Features:
- Relaxed fit with more room underneath for layering – While you want a waterproof fabric that is practical you don’t want it made so snug that you can’t fit other clothing underneath. Here at Stormline, we don’t think protective clothing and waterproof workwear shouldn’t accommodate other clothing. The relaxed fit means you can add layers of jumpers and t-shirts to keep you warm.
- Sliding plastic divider to adjust the straps for comfort – Stay comfy in your protective clothing while doing your job. The sliding plastic divider on the protective bib & brace trousers can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- Internal pocket – Keep all your handy items in sight and protected with our internal pocket. The outer layer keeps all your essential items secure.
- Fully reversible – Extend the life of your waterproof hi viz bib and brace and enjoy the option to fully reverse your waterproof workwear for the job at hand
- Ankle snaps adjustments – Make your waterproof hi viz bib and brace bespoke to you. Our adjustable ankle straps can be tightened or loosened depending on the kind of footwear that you’re wearing on a particular day.
- Single-layer 550 gsm PVC
- Weight 1.2kg (+/- 50g for smaller and larger sizes)
The Stormline Stormtex 669Y medium weight PVC waterproof bib and brace combines strength and durability with comfort and versatility. Using 550gsm PVC, the Stormtex medium weight bib and brace is strong and tough, protecting you from the weather and general but frequent outdoor use while remaining flexible and relatively lightweight.
Made from our durable but flexible 550gsm PVC, the Stormtex 669Y medium weight PVC waterproof bib and brace is perfect for use across a wide range of different industries such as farming, fishing, construction, food processing, forestry, outdoor surveying, and industrial or commercial washing and cleaning. We use a particular PU coating that ensures that our gear remains both flexible and comfortable through years or rough use.
The Stormtex 669Y medium weight PVC waterproof hi viz bib and brace can be used throughout harsh weather and wet weather, keeping you warmer and drier through colder climates and temperatures. If you work outside and need a waterproof hi viz bib and brace that offers you maximum visibility, this is the product for you – and it’s all thanks to the fantastic materials we use. You can combine this bib with the Stormtex 248Y hi-viz waterproof jacket.
Ideal for use as:
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Farming waterproof clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Food processing work wear
- Waterproof workwear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial Gardening wet weather gear
- Jet Washing
- Commercial Cleaning
- Soft Wash
- Pressure Washing
We work with customers across a wide range of different industries who rely on Stormline to provide outdoor gear they can rely and depend upon to provide real return on investment and last for years of frequent outdoor use. We also provide our products wholesale, so if you’ve got an entire team or crew that you need to equip with a brand new set of reliable outdoor gear, then you can get in touch with us to discover how our products can be sold wholesale.
Have you had a bad experience with a previous provider, finding yourself stuck with inefficient or low quality, cheap outdoor gear that fails to live up to your standards? We understand the problem, and we’ve heard a lot of stories from our customers about similar experiences. Thankfully, by coming here to Stormline, you’ve come to the right place for an antidote and solution to that problem. We’ve spent over 50 years supplying customers across a range of different industries with reliable and high quality outdoor gear and accessories.
It’s true, since 1966 Stormline has worked with customers throughout the construction, farming, fishing, marine, forestry industries and more with the gear they need. We have a lot of experience designing, manufacturing and supplying outdoor gear of an incredibly high standard to our customers internationally. From PVC bibs and jackets to other outdoor workwear and accessories, our dedicated team here at Stormline are committed to providing the best, each and every time.
This is one of the reasons that we’ve managed to build a fantastic reputation for ourselves as a reliable and consistent provider across the industries we work with. Our products can be trusted to be of high quality and to be longlasting through constant use. A lot of our customers have come to rely on us as their sole supplier of excellent outdoor gear and clothing.
We’ve had a lot of success over our five decades in the industry, and part of this is because of the importance we place on understanding the needs of our customers. This is why we frequently consult the customers across the world who use our gear regularly. Doing this over our years in the industry has afforded us special insight into what our customers need and what they find useful. There are always features and accessories that could make for easy extras to include on our gear but that provide excellent functionality for you when you’re outside working hard.
You’ll see evidence of this across of product range, including the Stormtex 669B medium weight PVC waterproof bib and brace, which is a fully reversible bib with an adjustable H harness and internal pockets for convenience. This product is loose fitting to allow for extra layers underneath, and plastic snaps to make for easy adjustment on the trouser bottoms to secure against your boots or footwear.
There are no reviews yet.