The Stormtex 669HW midweight foul weather fishing bib is made from 480gsm PVC which is hard wearing and comfortable to wear. The 669HW is a reversible bib with heavy duty plastic clips and a sliding back divider for comfort. The 669HW is a fitted bib that is best to go one size bigger for those who prefer a relaxed fit.
Whether being worn for sport fishing or commercial fishing in warmer climates, the 669HW is easy to clean after a hard day on the water while keeping you dry. An internal chest pocket is included on the front of the bib. Designed to be worn with the Stormtex 248W Jacket.
Stormtex 669HW Midweight Foul Weather Fishing Bib Features:
- Single layer midweight weight 480 gsm PVC – Strong PVC that is robust and protective, but also lightweight and easy to walk around in all day. You will remain dry without even noticing you have rain protection on.
- H harness – The H harness keeps everything securely in place, and comfortable, around your back and shoulders, whilst keeping your bib and brace pants up too.
- Internal pocket – Functionality is key with any foul weather rain gear, whether that be commercial fishing rain gear or any other type. A spacious internal pocket is incredibly convenient and non-obtrusive.
- All-weather protection – Stay dry and protected all day long. The Stormtex 669HW PVC waterproof rain gear bib and brace pants has electronically welded seams for ultimate protection. It also boasts 100% waterproof nylon backed 480gsm PVC with PU coating. This is the exact bib and brace set you will need in the middle of a torrential downpour, ensuring you remain protected whilst getting your job done.
- Multi-purpose wet weather gear – The versatile design makes this product ideal for a wide range of commercial and outdoor applications. This includes construction, forestry, farming, fishing, hunting and other physical outdoor activities.
- Fully reversible – The fully reversible nature of the Stormtex 669HW PVC Foul Weather Fishing Bib and Brace Pants makes them easy to put on. You do not have to worry about having them the right way around, just throw them on and get out there!
- Relaxed fit – Designed to be looser around the waist and chest so that you can move easily and can layer underneath with warmer clothing if required.
- Weight 1.2kg / 2.65lbs – You can add or take away around 50g for larger or smaller sizes, but either way this is extremely lightweight wet weather gear that will not restrict your movement, or mobility, at all.