The Milford 681 foul weather fishing pants are our new range for commercial fishermen and offshore fishing enthusiasts. The Milford 681 foul weather fishing pants is unique in its unisex design. It is made to be worn with the Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket. Equipped with knee pads as standard and 650 gsm PVC that will keep you totally protected on deck and onshore. There is a high level of finishing on this fishing bib and brace for fishermen and those wanting superior pants that will be long-lasting and look good.
The team here at Stormline have been creating foul weather and commercial fishing gear for many, many years now. A great deal of technology, care and consumer feedback goes into the creation of these waterproof fishing pants and all our products. We take it as a great point of pride that we actively involve our customers in the design and creation of our products. This process gives us, and them, peace of mind knowing the product is designed with them in mind and has all the necessary features such as an adjustable waistband, internal chest pocket and other offshore or inshore fishing ready features. What follows are some of the most notable features that you’ll find on these waterproof fishing pants.
Milford 681 foul weather fishing pants design features
Milford 681 foul weather fishing pants design features high back design provides a high level of comfort and evenly distributes the weight across the shoulders. The design helps to provide protection from the wind and cold to the back and kidneys when not wearing a jacket. The grey and neon colour scheme is designed to look good, be upmarket with high levels of neon for visibility in low light conditions or at night.
- Heavy-duty 650 gsm PVC for strength – This amount of grams per square inch will ensure your waterproof fishing pants stay strong and are able to handle everything that is thrown at it from poor weather, rough seas to heavy, often clunky equipment. However, while it is heavy-duty it in no way impedes your ability to get on with the job at hand. We take great pride here at Stormline to ensure we combine suitable materials with optimum mobility so they feel like lightweight fishing trousers.
- Double layer PVC leg – The most important thing about waterproof fishing pants is that they keep water out and keep your legs warm whether you’re out at sea or by the coast. The double-layer on the PVC will not only keep you warm and dry but it will also prevent equipment ripping, tearing and potentially causing harm to your legs. The double layer of PVC on the trousers is designed to work just as hard as you and is able to withstand a great deal.
- Triple-layer in the knee incorporating removable knee pads – You move a lot when you’re working on the boat or you’re near the coastline and often find yourself on your knees be it fixing machinery, reaching for a piece of equipment or simply tying your shoelaces. We know that you move about a lot which is why we incorporated a triple layer of PVC and removable knee pads into these lightweight fishing trousers. This feature will protect your knees, an often neglected part of the body especially by people doing manual labour but an area that causes great pain if not looked after, from the rigours of working life.
- Elasticated braces with industrial plastic clip buckles – The braces and buckles on these trousers will offer you a full range of movements while keeping you snug, secure and, most importantly, dry. The elasticated braces will move with you without relenting on the snug fit and the plastic clips, once buckled, will not be moving in a hurry.
- Reinforced with tape at all stress points – Your waterproof fishing pants will naturally undergo a lot of stress during their use and we’ve remedied any potential tears by fitting reinforced tape in areas that undergo particular strain. This should give you peace of mind that you can really put this product through its paces, work hard, get the job done and not have to worry, at the end of the day, about repairing small tears.
- Velcro tape at legs for adjustment and safety – Fishing ready features such as these are perfect if your trousers need a little adjusting to accommodate a big pair of boots, simply tear back the velcro and adjust it to suit you, it’s that easy. The velcro tape will accommodate those boots and ensure water doesn’t get in.
- Adjustable side gusset on sizes 2XL and larger – This adjustable side gusset is perfect if you’re wearing a big jumper or coat and need a bit more room to accommodate it.
- Elasticated waist – Much like the elasticated braces, the elasticated waist on these waterproof fishing pants won’t be restrictive but rather they will work with you. The waist can be expanded to fit other items of clothing underneath and will simply move back into place and carry on providing a snug fit.
- Hi-Visibility Neon for Safety – Safety is so important no matter what environment you’re working in. We have created these 681 Foul Weather Fishing Pants with safety in mind which is why it features high-grade hi-visibility that ensures you can be spotted when you’re on the job. You’re busy enough as it is, you shouldn’t be spending time worrying about whether or not you can be seen by your colleagues and crewmates.
- Available in Grey/Neon and Blue/Neon sizes XS – 4XL – These two colourways will have you looking good without compromising on safety or comfort.
Ideal for use as:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear pants
- Saltwater fishing pants
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather gear
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna Fishing Rain gear
- Fishing Oilskins
Want To Learn More Or Provide Feedback? Get In Touch With Us Today.
We love hearing from our customers and answering their questions. Not only do they tell us how much they enjoy their Stormline products they also give us vital feedback about ways that we can improve our products even more. This type of customer relationship is a part of us and has been with us since our founding in 1966, every Stormline product is made with direct input from fisherman and other marine workers. So, why not get in touch with our team today, we can’t wait to hear from you.
John DiBona (verified owner) –
Great bibs. I like the pre bent knees and non-restrictive suspenders. Good fit for a 230lb stone mason! Good high quality material and seams! I have not had any leaks! Thanks ! John DiBona DiBona Stone, Portland OR
John Sanches –
As a Lobster boat stern man I need my gear to hold up. Heavy wire traps do a number on my gear. I was hesitant on purchasing these because they seemed to be lighter weight compared to my previous pair from another manufacturer, Boy was I wrong! These bibs are more comfortable and hold up better then my previous bibs by a brand that starts with a G. Going to stick with Stormline for now on.